With the deadline for entries looming, the Structural Timber Awards is encouraging companies to make a sound business decision and enter, to be in with the chance of winning one of its awards.
Whilst awards ceremonies guarantee a good night out, there are a number of reasons why entering them is also a sound business decision. In anticipation of its impending deadline on 30th June 2016, the Structural Timber Awards has outlined five reasons to enter:
1) By taking centre stage at the Structural Timber Awards, companies will be able to showcase their products, projects and people at a national level. Whilst maximising industry exposure, this can also lead to new business opportunities.
2) Winning awards is great PR: it is the highest form of endorsement from an independent and well-respected peer group. Awards can help to form perceptions, and shape winning businesses as industry innovators.
3) Reaching the finals of the Structural Timber Awards increases credibility; through the strategic selection of categories, awards can also draw attention to areas of business in which a company may excel.
4) Awards ceremonies can introduce companies to new clients, new supply chains and new markets. The Structural Timber Awards provides an ideal networking opportunity; by getting involved, companies can use it as a springboard to form new business relationships.
5) Winning an award can have a positive impact on staff morale and, in turn, their productivity. Award success is a testament to good work and innovation, which could potentially attract new talent.
If you have an innovative project, product or dynamic people promoting excellence in structural timber across the UK, enter the Structural Timber Awards by 30th June 2016 to receive the recognition you deserve.
Structural Timber Awards,
Radar Communications Ltd,
5 Darwin Court,
Oxon Business Park,
Phone: 01743 290001
Waterproofing experts Delta Membranes have launched their new Flood Resilience Brochure, covering construction measures on offer to prevent flood damage.Posted in Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Services, Building Systems, Damp & Waterproofing, Membranes, Posts, Publications
The work of Carpet Recycling UK has been recognised with an Innovation Gold Award for Landfill Diversion in the National Flooring Innovations Awards 2018.Posted in Articles, Awards, Building Industry Events, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Regulations & Accreditations, Floors, Site Preperation, Sustainability & Energy Efficiency, Waste Management & Recycling
Warren Court is a brand new development for which Hush Acoustics provided Marlowe Building Contractors with advice and materials for the apartments soundproofing.Posted in Acoustics, Noise & Vibration Control, Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Regulations & Accreditations, Building Systems, Case Studies, Posts, Restoration & Refurbishment, Retrofit & Renovation, Walls
Vortice Limited’s commitment to educating its customers on ventilation means they are thrilled to get behind DEFRA’s new clean air strategy consultation.Posted in Air Conditioning, Articles, Building Industry News, Building Services, Health & Safety, Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning - HVAC, Posts, Publications, Research & Materials Testing