With the deadline for entries looming, the Structural Timber Awards is encouraging companies to make a sound business decision and enter, to be in with the chance of winning one of its awards.
Whilst awards ceremonies guarantee a good night out, there are a number of reasons why entering them is also a sound business decision. In anticipation of its impending deadline on 30th June 2016, the Structural Timber Awards has outlined five reasons to enter:
1) By taking centre stage at the Structural Timber Awards, companies will be able to showcase their products, projects and people at a national level. Whilst maximising industry exposure, this can also lead to new business opportunities.
2) Winning awards is great PR: it is the highest form of endorsement from an independent and well-respected peer group. Awards can help to form perceptions, and shape winning businesses as industry innovators.
3) Reaching the finals of the Structural Timber Awards increases credibility; through the strategic selection of categories, awards can also draw attention to areas of business in which a company may excel.
4) Awards ceremonies can introduce companies to new clients, new supply chains and new markets. The Structural Timber Awards provides an ideal networking opportunity; by getting involved, companies can use it as a springboard to form new business relationships.
5) Winning an award can have a positive impact on staff morale and, in turn, their productivity. Award success is a testament to good work and innovation, which could potentially attract new talent.
If you have an innovative project, product or dynamic people promoting excellence in structural timber across the UK, enter the Structural Timber Awards by 30th June 2016 to receive the recognition you deserve.
Structural Timber Awards,
Radar Communications Ltd,
5 Darwin Court,
Oxon Business Park,
Phone: 01743 290001
Materials for Architecture is making a return to the ILEC Conference Centre, London from 25-26 April, after a successful inaugural year.Posted in Architectural Ironmongery, Articles, Awards, Building Industry Events, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Continuing Professional Development (CPD's), Exhibitions and Conferences, Innovations & New Products, Posts, Seminars
SMARTair was recently specified as part of a project to bring Toulouse’s Petites Soeurs des Pauvres into the 21st century.Posted in Access Control & Door Entry Systems, Articles, Building Industry News, Health & Safety, Retrofit & Renovation, Security and Fire Protection
Gilberts has announced the development of a stock, single-unit hybrid solution focussed on natural ventilation with heat recovery, the Mistrale Fusion System (MFS).Posted in Articles, Building Industry News, Building Services, Heating Systems, Controls and Management, Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning - HVAC, Innovations & New Products, Posts
Freefoam’s Fortex Double Shiplap PVC-U Cladding has starred in a £2 million investment package for homes on Caerphilly’s Lansbury Park.Posted in Articles, Building Industry News, Cladding, Posts, Restoration & Refurbishment, Retrofit & Renovation, Walls