With the deadline for entries looming, the Structural Timber Awards is encouraging companies to make a sound business decision and enter, to be in with the chance of winning one of its awards.
Whilst awards ceremonies guarantee a good night out, there are a number of reasons why entering them is also a sound business decision. In anticipation of its impending deadline on 30th June 2016, the Structural Timber Awards has outlined five reasons to enter:
1) By taking centre stage at the Structural Timber Awards, companies will be able to showcase their products, projects and people at a national level. Whilst maximising industry exposure, this can also lead to new business opportunities.
2) Winning awards is great PR: it is the highest form of endorsement from an independent and well-respected peer group. Awards can help to form perceptions, and shape winning businesses as industry innovators.
3) Reaching the finals of the Structural Timber Awards increases credibility; through the strategic selection of categories, awards can also draw attention to areas of business in which a company may excel.
4) Awards ceremonies can introduce companies to new clients, new supply chains and new markets. The Structural Timber Awards provides an ideal networking opportunity; by getting involved, companies can use it as a springboard to form new business relationships.
5) Winning an award can have a positive impact on staff morale and, in turn, their productivity. Award success is a testament to good work and innovation, which could potentially attract new talent.
If you have an innovative project, product or dynamic people promoting excellence in structural timber across the UK, enter the Structural Timber Awards by 30th June 2016 to receive the recognition you deserve.
Structural Timber Awards,
Radar Communications Ltd,
5 Darwin Court,
Oxon Business Park,
Phone: 01743 290001
REHAU will be exhibiting at Plumbex 2018 this month, where it will present its new RAUTITAN offer to Irish customers at the Dublin show.Posted in Articles, Building Industry Events, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Exhibitions and Conferences, Heating Systems, Controls and Management, Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning - HVAC, Insulation, Pipes, Pipes & Fittings, Plumbing, Posts
Vent-Axia is supporting Noise Action Week, taking place right now (21 – 26 May) for the sixth year in succession.Posted in Acoustics, Noise & Vibration Control, Air Conditioning, Articles, Building Industry Events, Building Industry News, Building Services, Health & Safety, Heating Systems, Controls and Management, Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning - HVAC, Posts
In support of Dementia Action Week, Dulux Trade has launched its new evidence-based Healthcare Colour Palette to guarantee all healthcare environments are as dementia friendly as possible.Posted in Articles, Bathrooms, Bedrooms & Washrooms, Building Industry Events, Building Industry News, Health & Safety, Interior Design & Construction, Interiors, Paints, Paints, Coatings & Finishes, Posts, Research & Materials Testing, Restoration & Refurbishment, Retrofit & Renovation
REHAU is supporting this year’s Smart Home Week, where some of the latest smart home technologies available or under development for the windows industry are being showcased.Posted in Articles, Building Industry Events, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Exhibitions and Conferences, Information Technology, Innovations & New Products, Interior Design & Construction, Posts, Windows