ASSA ABLOY gives five key reasons that wireless access control such as SMARTair® can help employers bring their workplace into the 21st century. SMARTair® offers a more responsive, more flexible environment and makes life easier for staff whilst keeping them safe.
Here are five things SMARTair® can help you do to bring your workplace into the 21st century:
1. Be more productive. Adding wireless access control makes workplace security flexible and responsive. It’s easy to create access time schedules for different user groups, such as enabling cleaners access after office hours. The bundled SMARTair ® admin software makes it easy to achieve full flexibility and save everyone time with its intuitive interface.
2. Spend money wisely. SMARTair® uses easily programmable smart-cards, making it easy for cards to be cancelled, replaced and reprogrammed. The process is simple, almost free and instantaneous. Battery-powered, wireless locks also deliver ultra-low energy consumption compared to traditional wired access locks. The system is also easy to expand or upgrade at any time without the need to start again from scratch.
3. Make staff happier. With its focus on user experience, SMARTair® banishes everyday frustrations. It’s easy for managers to program just the right level of access for freelancers and contractors. Facilities staff could open doors remotely or get a real-time site security overview. Employees can use their SMARTair® access card for the canteen, vending machines, changing room locker locks and even the photocopier. And with the new Openow™ app from SMARTair®, you don’t even need a key-card.
4. Create the right impression. With SMARTair® and the Openow™ app, employees and visitors can open authorized doors with their mobile phone. Facility managers can issue virtual keys to anyone who needs them, and revoke them whenever they choose, or set them to expire automatically at a certain time – making life easy for visitors.
5. Maintain your aesthetics. Battery-powered escutcheons and cylinders fit wood, glass, emergency exit and fire doors, and there are wall readers for high-traffic entrance doors, barriers and lifts. SMARTair® devices come in a subtle, contemporary design — no clunky wired doors.
For more information on SMARTair® wirelss locks, you can download the free brochure here.
Tel: +44 (0)845 071 0882
The BBC DIY SOS Grenfell special has featured Structura UK’s help in delivering a new Community Centre and a replacement Dale Youth Amateur Boxing Club.Posted in Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Case Studies, Cladding, Facades, news, Posts, Restoration & Refurbishment, Retrofit & Renovation, Walls
When Powys County Council started receiving complaints about the tiles in the bathroom, it chose Fibo bathroom wall panels to replace the tiles.Posted in Articles, Bathrooms & Toilets, Bathrooms, Bedrooms & Washrooms, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Interior Design & Construction, Walls
Buildings for education certainly have particularly stringent design requirements, something which this article from Armstrong Ceiling Solutions looks at…Posted in Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Regulations & Accreditations, Ceilings, Interior Design & Construction, Interiors, Posts, Research & Materials Testing, Restoration & Refurbishment, Retrofit & Renovation
Abet Laminati have played a part in DIY SOS Grenfell project’s to build the replacement Dale Youth Boxing Club and new Community Centre.Posted in Bathrooms, Bedrooms & Washrooms, Building Industry News, Case Studies, Interior Design & Construction, Interiors, Posts, Restoration & Refurbishment, Retrofit & Renovation