ASSA ABLOY gives five key reasons that wireless access control such as SMARTair® can help employers bring their workplace into the 21st century. SMARTair® offers a more responsive, more flexible environment and makes life easier for staff whilst keeping them safe.
Here are five things SMARTair® can help you do to bring your workplace into the 21st century:
1. Be more productive. Adding wireless access control makes workplace security flexible and responsive. It’s easy to create access time schedules for different user groups, such as enabling cleaners access after office hours. The bundled SMARTair ® admin software makes it easy to achieve full flexibility and save everyone time with its intuitive interface.
2. Spend money wisely. SMARTair® uses easily programmable smart-cards, making it easy for cards to be cancelled, replaced and reprogrammed. The process is simple, almost free and instantaneous. Battery-powered, wireless locks also deliver ultra-low energy consumption compared to traditional wired access locks. The system is also easy to expand or upgrade at any time without the need to start again from scratch.
3. Make staff happier. With its focus on user experience, SMARTair® banishes everyday frustrations. It’s easy for managers to program just the right level of access for freelancers and contractors. Facilities staff could open doors remotely or get a real-time site security overview. Employees can use their SMARTair® access card for the canteen, vending machines, changing room locker locks and even the photocopier. And with the new Openow™ app from SMARTair®, you don’t even need a key-card.
4. Create the right impression. With SMARTair® and the Openow™ app, employees and visitors can open authorized doors with their mobile phone. Facility managers can issue virtual keys to anyone who needs them, and revoke them whenever they choose, or set them to expire automatically at a certain time – making life easy for visitors.
5. Maintain your aesthetics. Battery-powered escutcheons and cylinders fit wood, glass, emergency exit and fire doors, and there are wall readers for high-traffic entrance doors, barriers and lifts. SMARTair® devices come in a subtle, contemporary design — no clunky wired doors.
For more information on SMARTair® wirelss locks, you can download the free brochure here.
Tel: +44 (0)845 071 0882
LST radiators offer several safety benefits. Here, Contour Heating discusses how you can convert your radiators to LST radiators and create safer heating.Posted in Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Services, Heating Systems, Controls and Management, Posts
dormakaba UK acquired Chartwell Doors and Security Solutions Ltd on 1st August 2018, with the full merger completed on 1st July 2019.Posted in Architectural Ironmongery, Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Doors, Health & Safety, news, Posts, Security and Fire Protection
The Glass and Glazing Federation has issued a statement responding to the sixth year of Construction Products Regulations being the legal requirement in the UK.Posted in Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Regulations & Accreditations, Glass, Glass Projects, Glazing, news, Posts, Windows
Now available globally for a decade, Aperio® wireless devices from ASSA ABLOY protect both exterior and interior doors, from fire doors to meeting rooms, labs and offices.Posted in Access Control & Door Entry Systems, Architectural Ironmongery, Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Doors, Health & Safety, Information Technology, Posts, Security and Fire Protection