Timber Expo and TRADA sponsor new TTJ Innovation Award
Innovation Award at the 2012 TTJ Awards
Timber Expo and TRADA are encouraging innovation across the timber industry by together sponsoringthe new Innovation Award at the 2012 TTJ Awards.
Timber Expo and TRADA will be giving the winner and runners up of the competition, an exclusive opportunity to boost their profile at the UK’s only dedicated event for the timber industry and the built environment later this year.
As well as the trophy, chosen companies or individuals will benefit from:
- valuable space to feature their entries within Timber Expo, held at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry in September.
- relevant objects will be placed on prominant plinths within the exhibition hall
- offerred special speaker slots within the extensive Timber Expo seminar programme
Innovation is vital if the timber industry is to grow and develop new and existing sectors to draw key projects and valuable contracts away from the many alternative competing materials and technologies in the marketplace.
So Timber Expo and TRADA are asking some pivotal questions:
- Are you are a provider of innovative products and services?
- Have you improved your supply chain in a groundbreaking way?
- Are you re-engineering an existing product or system to perform even better?
Additiona TTJ Innovation Award information:
The Award will be judged solely on the evidence provided on the entry form and NOT by voting.
Entries are welcomed from manufacturers, distributers or those that own the property rights to the product/system.
The product has to be fully or partially made using timber materials or assist with timber-based building materials – this can include paints, coatings, adhesives and fixings.
Product or system must meet the appropriate UK building regulation and health and safety standards.
TRADA will contact the winner and runners up when the judging process is complete on 7 August 2012.
This will allow seven weeks to prepare specimens and talks for Timber Expo on the 25 – 26 September.
The TTJ Awards take place on September 14 at The Savoy in London with Nick Hewer, Lord Alan Sugar’s co-star on BBC TV’s The Apprentice as host.
HOW TO ENTER
Completed Entry Forms and supporting material saved to CD, or memory stick, MUST include
- Photos of the product/system – including three photos of the product in its finished state and an additional three photos of the product in development stages in jpeg file format.
- Drawings of the finished product system – up to five drawings in PDF format
- Link to appropriate website giving further information on the product/system
- Product/ system literature – up to three PDF brochures
All completed Entry Forms should be returned by 31 July 2012 to mailto:Olivia O’Sullivan at TRADA, Stocking Lane, Hughenden Valley, High Wycombe, HP14 4ND.
For more information Phone:01494 569618 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org