Retro Expo low carbon boost for existing buildings
Retro Expocontact supplier
Retro Expo, the showcase for retrofiit innovations and products, also includes The Green Deal Summit, Retro Expo Awards and Retrofit Knowledge Hubs.
Retro Expo at the Birmingham NEC from 30th October – 1st November 2012
Four core elements of Retro Expo:
- Exhibition of retrofit innovation
- The Green Deal Summit
- Retro Expo Awards
- Retrofit Knowledge Hubs
Retro Expo is supported by a range of key industry bodies and delivered in partnership with the Department for Energy and Climate Change and BRE.
Retro Expo is dedicated to the low carbon boost of existing buildings in the domestic, commercial and public sector markets, and aims to provide:
- high quality educational and networking opportunities
- showcase innovative technical solutions that will make possible the retrofit of 26 million homes and 1.8 million commercial properties by 2050
- bring together thousands of professionals from across the retrofit supply chain, from Green Deal Providers, RSLs, Local Authorities, Housing Associations and blue chip occupiers and landlords to specifiers, assessors and installers
- are you ready for the low carbon building transition?
- how are you contributing to the retrofit challenge?
- can your green skills help stimulate UK growth and build business?
Green Deal Summit
Retro Expo will also feature the Green Deal Summit.
- the definitive strategic conference on The Green Deal,
- delivered in partnership with BRE and DECC
- the only conference you need to attend to get clarity and insight into the Green Deal and the lowdown on those who are leading the retrofit revolution
- brings together leaders from across the value chain, from clients to installers
- will address key issues such as finance, generating demand, ensuring high standards of workmanship and achieving affordable technological solutions
Retro Expo will take place at the Birmingham NEC from 30th October – 1st November 2012.
For more information and to pre-register use the link above.
’Community and whole house approach’ was the keynote theme in Liverpool at the first of 12 nationwide Retrofit Roadshows. The low carbon retrofit conference enabled 120 delegates from local authorities, registered providers, asset managers and the supply chain to hear that the low carbon economy in North West region alone is estimated to be worth £11.8bn, creating 1,250 jobs to meet government homes retrofitting targets. More details about the up-coming Retrofit Roadshows this autumn.
Presentation at Retro Expo 2013 will cover the domestic, commercial and public sector building sectors as part this major event dedicated to the energy efficient retrofit of buildings anywhere in the world.
Event includes The Green Deal Summit which opens with a video address from the Rt Hon Gregory Barker MP, Minister of State.
PREVIEW of Retro Expo, the three-day event that will focus on deliving UK’s energy efficient retrofit and refurbishment, plus is the venue for the Green Deal Summit.
Forty seven businesses contend for Retro Expo Awards for top retrofit products, projects and people.