GGF support for the FIT Show 2013
Glass and Glazing Federationcontact supplier
FIT Show 2013
The Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF) will promote the GGF and its group of subsidiary companies at The FIT Show 2013, the first major Glass and Glazing industry exhibition held in the UK for almost 5 years.
GGF plans to use the show to promote the GGF and its group of subsidiary companies including:
- FENSA – the competent persons’ scheme
- British Fenestration Ratings Council (BFRC)
- GGFi - the GGF’s insurance company
- GGF to add some very special features to the show - watch this space!
The FIT Show will be held in Telford International Centre from 16–18 April 2013
- approximately 80% of the show’s floor space already booked
- some of the biggest names in glass and glazing.
- provides fabricators and installers a unique opportunity to showcase their products and brand
- view the very best the trade has to offer
- various industry-specific seminars and forums where visitors and exhibitors can participate with many of the industry’s key figures.
Nigel Rees, GGF Chief Executive commented, ’It’s been some years since the last industry show and we are delighted to see a new, fresh exhibition on the horizon.
’We will fully support the FIT Show and hope all those connected within the GGF Group can take full advantage of the opportunities that will emerge from having the UK Glass and Glazing Industry under one roof’.
GGF comments on the Budget 2013 download
Glass and Glazing Federation not impressed with the overall plans for the construction industry - links to read the Budget details and GGF comments in full.
GGF still working on Green Deal download
Report on Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF) GGF focused efforts to make the Green Deal work for GGF Members and the glass and glazing industry.
The Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF) and its group of companies including GGFi, FENSA and BFRC (British Fenestration Ratings Council) had information stands, held seminars, one to one clinics and ran competitions as part of their key support at the successful FIT Show in Telford
GGF seminars and workshops, including at the FIT Show, will offer advice and help for Members and non-member about how CPR and CE Marking their products.
Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF) launch the final Green Deal recommendations report: ’One month in: making the Green Deal work’ at the Dods Green Deal Dialogue Reception at the House of Commons.