Fast installation with Elecofloor from Stramit Panel Products
Stramit Panel Products
Elecofloor offers top acoustic properties and can be fitted in up to half the time it takes to install a batten system.
Case Study: West Park Development, Manchester
The West Park development consists of the build of two apartment blocks each containing 85 individual units.
Renaker Build, with expertise in construction projects, specified and installed ElecoFloor at the £12M residential project.
Renaker, who awarded ElecoFloor the contract, provided a clear schedule for the quick turnaround required. Phased over a 24-month period to meet the client’s sales requirements, Stramit guaranteed the delivery of the ElecoFloor system could meet the flexible schedule Renaker needed to work within.
Stramit’s ElecoFloor was key in the construction process:
- appointed as the main flooring product throughout the development
- fast installation time
- provided the necessary sound insulation for separating floors and without the need to source all the required layers for a built up system
- improves both impact and airborne noise
- reduction in thickness above the joist of 50% or more
The medium weight overlay board, designed for concrete and timber floors, is an acoustic flooring system comprising of moisture resistant chipboard and MDF composite bonded boards, with a resilient central layer and a durable polyester felt backing.
About Stramit Panel Products
- trusted partner in leading partition systems in the UK for over 50 years, and therefore understand the importance of a quick installation process.
- fast installation time, Elecofloor can be fitted in up to half the time it takes to install a batten syste
- utilised their expertise in manufacturing laminated and pre-decorated partitioning panels to develop the ElecoFloor system
- once in place, the panels take up a third of the overall thickness, delivering material savings on brick courses, whilst additionally significantly reducing the overall height of the building
Follow the weblink above for more details on Stramit Panel Products http://www.stramit.com/