Commercial Flooring Conference at The Flooring Show 2012
The Flooring Showcontact supplier
Commercial Flooring Conference
Commercial Conference on the purchase, specification and installation of specialist floor coverings for public and private sector facilities to be held at The Flooring Show in Harrogate.
The Commercial Conference is a free-to-attend event to be held on day-2 (Monday 3 September) of The Flooring Show 2012, Harrogate, 2 - 4 September
Programme developed for facilities managers and purchasers, architects, surveyors, specifiers, and specialist installers
- particular relevance to health & safety - programme includes slip resistant flooring
- features a combination of technical presentations and end user case studies from leading manufacturers of specialist floorings
- informative and authoritative programme to assist purchasers, specifiers and installers of specialist and increasingly hi-tec floor coverings to make informed decisions in respect of their own or their clients’ requirements.
Business sectors covered include:
- sports & leisure
- residential development
- restaurant & hotel
Manufacturers presenting include Altro, Flowcrete, Gerflor, and Interface, while the case studies will include end users from the public and private sectors.
In addition, the conference will feature two other important presentations relevant to facilities managers and specifiers:
- Health & Safety Laboratory (HSL), in association with Altro, will deal with the current standards, specifications and regulations relating to slip resistant floor coverings as used in a variety of applications, from healthcare, and education to retail.
- SATRA Technology Centre, a Notified Body for the Construction Products Directive, will be a special presentation on the Construction Products Directive addressing the implications and obligations of floor covering manufacturers and importers resulting from the full implementation of the Construction Products Regulation in July 2013. This will be a crucial presentation for all those in the flooring supply chain including architects acting as specifiers as this regulation has a major impact on their business responsibilities.
Entry to the Commercial Flooring Conference as well as to the 3-day exhibition and all associated networking events is FREE-of-CHARGE to facilities managers, purchasers, architects, surveyors, specifiers and installers.
Follow weblink above for The Flooring Show registration details.