Johnstone’s Flexible Satin for woodwork and trim protection
Johnstone’s Flexible Satin
Johnstone’s add Flexible Satin product to the professional exterior trim range, for long-term protection for woodwork and trim.
Like the existing Flexible Gloss, the premium, microporous Flexible Satin has been formulated for exceptional performance and developed to deliver outstanding results.
Both products offer:
- eight-year life cycle to first maintenance compared to internal alternatives
- reduces the need for potentially costly redecoration programmes
- gives the user the peace of mind about long term exterior woodwork and trim protection
** To achieve the eight years both products must be used in conjunction with Johnstone’s Flexible Primer Undercoat**
Exterior trim products offer:
- increased durability compared to conventional interior gloss systems
- substrates are better protected against adverse weather conditions
- microporous coating allows the substrate to breathe and moisture vapour to escape ensuring exterior woodwork and trim remain in the best possible condition and are resistant to cracking and flaking
Johnstone’s Professional Undercoat offers decorators excellent opacity and obliteration qualities, plus have now improved the drying time and whiteness of the paint, as well as making it even easier to apply.
Salford’s new £24m Oasis Academy MediaCityUK features paints from the Johnstone’s Ecological Solutions range. As the new Academy consists of a number of contrasting substrates a wide range of Johnstone’s paints were employed. Plaster and exposed concrete walls have been finished with Johnstone’s Acrylic Durable Matt; Dry Lining Paint has been used for the ceilings and exposed softwood has been treated with Johnstone’s Acrylic Primer Undercoat and Acrylic Satin. The Ecological Solutions ...
The 2013 Johnstone’s Paint Trophy saw Crewe Alexandra take on Southend United at Wembley Stadium in front of 43,000 spectators. The trade paint brand’s sponsorship of the cup is in its seventh year and gives Johnstone’s the opportunity to say thank you to its biggest customers by treating them to a corporate hospitality day filled with football. Johnstone’s also treated its 2012 Young Painter of the Year winner, Daniel Halliday, to an all-expenses paid trip to the match.
Continuing its commitment to support tomorrow’s tradespeople, trade paint brand Johnstone’s has sponsored the Football League Awards 2013 Young Player of the Year category.
Details about how you can test your footballing skills with the Johnstone’s Paint Pot Challenge and perhaps win a chance to compete during half-time at the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy final at Wembley Stadium.