Latest top Building Details Best Practice pocket book now available
Cavity Trayscontact supplier
The Book of Wise Decisions
‘The Book of Wise Decisions’, the latest Building Details Best Practice Guide is available without charge from Cavity Trays Ltd.
‘The Book of Wise Decisions’, first published for the building industry, containing information on a range of building practices together with some good sound advice.
Many consider it the definitive guide containing building details and best practices relating to the building envelope.
It’s publisher, Cavity Trays Ltd is the longest-established specialist in its field and the only one awarded European Technical Approval.
What does the new Book of Wise Decisions offer?
- steers specifier and contractor in the direction of compliant solutions that are cost effective and easy to use
- if you cannot see what you are after in the handbook, you can access a bespoke service
- offers purpose-made construction detail solutions at a speed normally associated with stock items
- printed in full colour in A6 size
- available free of charge to industry professions
- solutions offered within the publication are accompanied with a performance warranty
If peace of mind is a quality sought by any industry professional, then The Book of Wise Decisions is an essential read.
The 2012 version includes
- specification updates and enhancements
- construction solutions on protecting the building envelope from damp
- establishing thermal barriers
- fire barriers
- acoustic barriers
- ventilating structures
The new 2012 edition of The Book of Wise Decisions is available free of charge to industry disciplines on request from Cavity Trays Ltd Yeovil Somerset BA22 8HU.
*At a recent survey conducted at DCE CPD seminar events, over 96% of readers of previous editions requested the latest edition be sent to them as soon as available and many asked for multiple copies.
Cavity Trays, already the only UK manufacturer of preformed cavitrays to hold European Technical Approval, has now secured additional approvals from LABC Registered Details (Local Authority Building Control) for preformed curved and straight cavitrays plus its extensive range of Cavicloaks.
Cavity Trays recommend the excellent thermal bridging junction details published by Constructive Details Ltd plus advise how some thermal junctions might be further enhanced.
Cavity Trays’ Type U undersill tray helps masons and designers achieve positive integration with the reveal closing.
Type LTT Level Threshold Trays are popular with house builders seeking a standardised level threshold specification solution.
Four new BBA flashing materials in lead, copper, aluminium and synthetic are now available from Cavity Trays.