Ecobee Smart Thermostat for intelligently managed energy consumption
IBD Distributioncontact supplier
Ecobee Smart Thermostat from IBD
The Ecobee Smart Thermostat from IBD Distribution provides real time control of energy consumption via LCD touch screen and remotely with an iPhone, iPad or Android device.
The Ecobee Smart Thermostat, available exclusively in the UK from IBD, provides a highly effective way of intelligently managing energy consumption and saving energy costs in the home and in commerce.
- HVAC system can represent up to 50-70% of their home energy use
- setting an energy-saving program with the Ecobee Smart Thermostat is a very simple ways to reduce energy consumption
- Ecobee research in Canada claims that domestic customers are typically saving an average of 26% on their annual energy costs
Ecobee Smart Thermostat EMS is ideal for applications where a simple thermostat does not provide adequate controls or functionality, but a full-scale building automation system is too complex and cost prohibitive.
- reduces building operating costs,
- increases energy conservation
- provide diagnostic capabilities over a building’s HVAC system
- fewer maintenance call outs
A building manager can create standard operating procedures across multiple properties and compare energy consumption levels for each property.
Programming the Ecobee
- easily programmed via the touch screen, or over the internet from anywhere, in seconds
- thermostat connects to a standard wireless network
- provides the remote access to the thermostat settings from any computer, smart phone or tablet
- ’wizard’ function provides a step-by-step guide through the programming process
- built-in live weather function and uses advanced algorithms so users can be sure their thermostat is always saving the most energy possible.
- easy to set a personalised program, make setting adjustments and create new events such as holidays.
- automatic alerts and reminders notify when HVAC equipment is due for service, if there is an equipment malfunction or when it is time to change a filter
The Ecobee Smart Thermostat can be linked to a user and/or contractor service and control web portal account. With this, contractors and installers can offer enhanced levels of support and offer efficient and effective interaction with end user customers for service calls and scheduled maintenance.
New proposals on the Government’s Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) are giving homeowners the incentive to invest in renewable technology.
IBD offer the first combination system of its type, bringing together Gyvlon and Thermoplane micro-screed technology with integrated underfloor heating and comfort cooling, ideal for renewables.
Energy consultants and heating specialists LS Services of Bath benefit from an MCS approved renewables product solution plus technical support and commissioning services provided by IBD Distribution.
This IBD Distribution installation of Polypipe Ventilation's Domus Radial Duct System has been completed on three properties in Ringwood as part of a whole house air distribution system.
A complete home renovation in Ealing specified the top eco friendly building and building services solutions, including the Invisible AC/Daikin air conditioning system from IBD Distribution.