IBD provide LS Services with MCS approved renewables solution
IBD Distributioncontact supplier
MCS approved renewables product solution
Energy consultants and heating specialists LS Services of Bath benefit from an MCS approved renewables product solution plus technical support and commissioning services provided by IBD Distribution.
- undertake a wide range of energy efficient heating and ventilation installations using traditional gas boilers as well as renewables, including solar and heat pump solutions
- wanted to install an air source heat pump at a property and take advantage of the financial incentive of the MCS
LS Services owner Bob Davies recognised that expert support was required and was referred to IBD by leading heat pump manufacturer, Daikin.
IBD are a Daikin UK partner for renewable heating and air conditioning products, plus has expert knowledge of the MCS scheme through its certification.
IBD supplied a Daikin Altherma air source heat pump to LS Services, as this was the most suitable solution to meet the environmental and energy saving requirements of the property owner.
IBD also provided LS Services with a complete design service and on-going technical support for the installation.
Commissioning was to a tight deadline so that the owner could take full advantage of the financial incentive of the MCS scheme and IBD ensured the project was completed on time.
Bob Davies said: ’IBD gave us superb support throughout the entire project and really went out of their way to ensure everything was completed both to schedule and to the complete satisfaction of us and our customer’.
- company certificated under the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS)
- over 30 years experience in the HVAC industry
Manufacturing partners include:
- Daikin Altherma heat pumps,
- Polypipe Ventilation
- Invisible.AC small duct HVAC systems
At its head office in Verwood, Dorset facilities include:
- Heat Loss Designs in accordance with BS EN 12831: 2003, AutoCAD systems
- UFN design software
- Heat Pump Design Tools (to MIS 3005)
- CRM system aligned to MCS processes
- new fully equipped showroom and training facility available to contractors
New proposals on the Government’s Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) are giving homeowners the incentive to invest in renewable technology.
IBD offer the first combination system of its type, bringing together Gyvlon and Thermoplane micro-screed technology with integrated underfloor heating and comfort cooling, ideal for renewables.
The Ecobee Smart Thermostat from IBD Distribution provides real time control of energy consumption via LCD touch screen and remotely with an iPhone, iPad or Android device.
This IBD Distribution installation of Polypipe Ventilation's Domus Radial Duct System has been completed on three properties in Ringwood as part of a whole house air distribution system.
A complete home renovation in Ealing specified the top eco friendly building and building services solutions, including the Invisible AC/Daikin air conditioning system from IBD Distribution.