Water treatment supplier installs 100th Fernox Total Filter
Fernox Total Filter TF1
CB Plumbing and Heating, boiler and central heating maintenance specialists, were one of the first to trial the Fernox Total Filter TF1 and have now installed its 100th water treatment unit.
CB Plumbing & Heating Case Study
CB Plumbing and Heating is a Checkatrade Registered company that specialises in boiler and central heating maintenance for residential properties.
Chris Brooks, owner of CB Plumbing and Heating commented: ’Having used many different products over the years I
have to say that we have been most impressed by the Fernox range of chemical water treatments.
’The products are reliable, efficient, easy- to-use and get the job done with satisfying results every time.
’We initially decided to trial the TF1 because the quality of previous products had been so good and we have not been disappointed’.
Chris Brooks added: “Fernox chemical water treatments are reliable and hassle-free and now with the Fernox TF1 - we can ensure that central heating systems are as efficient and effective as possible.”
Fernox ‘F’ range of chemical water treatments have made it easy and hassle free for CB Plumbing and Heating to service and maintain central heating systems.
About Fernox Total Filter TF1
- developed with the installer in mind
- award winning in-line filter
- simple to fit, either horizontally or vertically to 22mm and 28mm pipe work
- takes only seconds to clean in-situ without the need to remove or dismantle the unit and comes complete with valves
- designed to provide an easy dosing point for the Fernox ‘F’ range of chemical water treatments making it easy and hassle free
- only in-line filter that uses a unique hydrocyclonic and magnetic action to remove and contain both magnetic and non-magnetic contaminants from central heating systems
The Fernox 500ml ’F’ range includes:
- Fernox Protector F1, an inhibitor that protects central heating systems against corrosion and limescale build-up.
- Fernox Boiler Noise Silencer F2 and Fernox Cleaner F3, a universal cleaner that can remove sludge, scale, flux residues and other debris to restore heating efficiency.
- Fernox Leak Sealer F4, which is ideal for reducing pressure loss in sealed systems and Fernox Cleaner F5, which offers superior cleaning strength for heavily contaminated systems.
- Cleaner F5 - field tests have shown it to be the best chemical to aid the powerflushing process.
- ‘F’ range is also available as Express aerosols which are ideal for use when servicing - no need to drain down the system to dose and the Express dispenses the product in only 30 seconds, saving valuable time spent on -site.
- Fernox LS-X External Leak Sealer which is ideal for use on compression joints and screwed fittings, it will also never set rock hard so joints can easily be undone.
Follow the weblinks at the top of the page for full details.