Energetics secure three contracts with Bellway Homes
Utility service for residential, industrial and commercial developments
Energetics will provide the energy infrastructure and multi-utility connections to three new residential developments for Bellway Homes, UK’s largest housebuilders.
These Bellway Homes rojects will be serviced from Energetics’ Midlands office and depot in Coleshill.
- designing, building and installing the gas, electricity and water utility mains and service connections to over 150 new homes
- properties will be located across three Bellway Homes’ sites in Goose More Lane, Erdington; Gatos Street, Wolverhampton; and Dunton Road, Kingshurst.
Ray Williams, Sales and Marketing Manager for Energetics, said: ’The Midlands market has typically used incumbent utility service providers; however since arriving in the region, Energetics has opened up competition in the industry.
’We have quickly established a reputation for challenging the inefficiencies associated with traditional ways of designing, building, installing and connecting utilities, and for offering customers such as Bellway Homes an alternative multi-utility solution.
Bellway Homes contracts demonstrates Energetics’
- innovative approach
- flexible commercial terms
- expertise to deliver on time and within budget
’As we continue to enjoy success throughout the region, across both the residential and industrial and commercial sectors, Energetics is moving closer to hitting its growth targets for the Midlands region, which is on track to outperform its other regions in just a few years’.
Energetics has continued to secure other new project wins across the Midlands:.
- awarded contract by Taylor Wimpey to design, build and connect the gas, water and electricity infrastructure to over 300 homes for a landmark new residential site at Tansey Green
- currently working on £1million project to provide a new high voltage power supply to New Street Train Station,Birmingham, as part of the £600million New Street Gateway project
- an independent company which owns and operates more than 1,200 utility networks across the UK
- provides an end-to-end utility service for residential, industrial and commercial developments, spanning both the public and private sectors
- HQ in Glasgow plus regional offices and depots in the Midlands and North West, enabling it to serve and deliver across many parts of the UK
More details via the Energetics weblink above.
Energetics overcame demanding challenges to deliver new critical high-voltage electricity supply as part of the redevelopment of Birmingham New Street station.