Latest from a range of facilities management and technical building services including mechanical & electrical services, acoustics, air conditioning, ventilation, building automation & control, plumbing & heating, utilities and waste & recycling services.
Product & Service Resources
- Acoustics, Noise & Vibration Control
- Air Conditioning
- Architectural Services
- Building Automation & Control
- Construction Companies & Consultants
- Design & Build
- Drainage Services
- Electrical Services
- Facility Management & Building Services
- Gas Services
- Heating Systems, Controls & Management
- Housing, Regeneration & Developments
- Mechanical & Electrical Services
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Self Build
- Solar Energy and Wind Turbines
- Underfloor Heating
- Waste Services
- Water Storage
Tue, 9 Apr 2013
Mike lamb, managing director of surface heating and cooling specialist, Warmafloor, looks at ceiling cooling systems as a means of improving energy efficiency, reducing waste and, ultimately, future proofing buildings such as notoriously challenging educational facilities…
Contour Casings | Fri, 14 Jun 2013
With BIM now revolutionising design, clash detection, estimation and performance, specifiers and fabricators welcome the new Contour Casings online BIM-enabled fabrication website for low surface temperature (LST) radiator guards. This Resource Centre includes a BIM Library of BIM objects hosted alongside DWG, project and product datasheets, brochures, interactive image gallery, product specification downloads plus videos.
SE Controls | Thu, 13 Jun 2013
SE Controls designed and installed its SHEVTEC mechanical extraction smoke ventilation systems at Berkeley Homes Woodberry Park apartment development in North London. This advanced smoke and natural ventilation system provides protection for residents in the event of a fire and also manages any day-to-day excessive heat build up in communal corridors and lobbies.
Mitsubishi Electric Living Environmental Systems | Wed, 19 Jun 2013
Mitsubishi Electric has added to its renewable heating with three split air-to-water systems offering 4kW, 7.5kW and 12kW capacities of their award-winning Ecodan® air source heat pumps. All three models have been approved under the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS).
Space Airconditioning | Wed, 19 Jun 2013
The seminar is a RIBA Core Curriculum Topic - Climate, and is called ‘An introduction to air source air-to-water heat pump systems, designed to replace conventional residential central heating boilers’. Space Air offers seminars at your place of work or at Space Air’s head quarters in Guildford, Surrey training facility.
- Acoustics, Noise & Vibration Control (30)
- Air Conditioning (46)
- Architectural Services (69)
- Building Automation & Control (27)
- Construction Companies & Consultants (126)
- Design & Build (28)
- Drainage Services (34)
- Electrical Services (156)
- Facility Management & Building Services (56)
- Gas Services (18)
- Heating Systems, Controls & Management (190)
- Housing, Regeneration & Developments (85)
- Lighting (102)
- Mechanical & Electrical Services (5)
- Plumbing (60)
- Restoration & Refurbishment (53)
- Self Build (2)
- Solar Energy and Wind Turbines (39)
- Underfloor Heating (15)
- Utilities (12)
- Ventilation (48)
- Water Storage (36)
Alumasc Harmer Drainage video
St Helens, UK
Alumasc's Harmer range provides a single source for innovative drainage solutions that are designed to perform, engineered to last.
Prysmian Cables & Systems video article
Fire resistant cables form part of the emergency and essential building service systems required to operate in the event of fire and Prysmian leads the way with FP.