Latest from a range of facilities management and technical building services including mechanical & electrical services, acoustics, air conditioning, ventilation, building automation & control, plumbing & heating, utilities and waste & recycling services.
Product & Service Resources
- Acoustics, Noise & Vibration Control
- Air Conditioning
- Architectural Services
- Building Automation & Control
- Construction Companies & Consultants
- Design & Build
- Drainage Services
- Electrical Services
- Facility Management & Building Services
- Gas Services
- Heating Systems, Controls & Management
- Housing, Regeneration & Developments
- Mechanical & Electrical Services
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Self Build
- Solar Energy and Wind Turbines
- Underfloor Heating
- Waste Services
- Water Storage
Wed, 22 Oct 2014
Buildingtalk shares its top ten picks of the weirdest and wackiest buildings across the world and explores what makes them unique.
Tue, 9 Apr 2013
Mike lamb, managing director of surface heating and cooling specialist, Warmafloor, looks at ceiling cooling systems as a means of improving energy efficiency, reducing waste and, ultimately, future proofing buildings such as notoriously challenging educational facilities…
Eaton | Tue, 21 Oct 2014
Eaton manufacture pre-configured consumer units can come ready to install with all components in place, saving contractors valuable time on site.
ABC+D Magazine | Wed, 24 Sep 2014
ABC+D chats to Eoin McQuone, Business Director at Rada, and discussed the latest advancements to Thermostatic Mixing Valves and how they can minimise energy consumption and improve efficiency.
ABC+D Magazine | Fri, 12 Sep 2014
ABC+D takes a look at the architectural inspiration behind Melbourne’s new bronze coloured Luna apartments, examining the sophisticated sun protection system that adds to its aesthetic appeal.
Terence O'Rourke | Thu, 28 Aug 2014
Terence O’Rourke, the award winning planning, design and environmental consultancy, has helped secure over £100 million of development in Bournemouth town centre. The projects they have secured planning for include a hotel and leisure club development by THAT Group, and The Citrus Building, a curved mixed-use development. The diverse mix of new ...
- Acoustics, Noise & Vibration Control (30)
- Air Conditioning (46)
- Architectural Services (69)
- Building Automation & Control (27)
- Construction Companies & Consultants (123)
- Design & Build (27)
- Drainage Services (32)
- Electrical Services (155)
- Facility Management & Building Services (57)
- Gas Services (18)
- Heating Systems, Controls & Management (187)
- Housing, Regeneration & Developments (85)
- Lighting (101)
- Mechanical & Electrical Services (4)
- Plumbing (59)
- Restoration & Refurbishment (52)
- Self Build (2)
- Solar Energy and Wind Turbines (39)
- Underfloor Heating (15)
- Utilities (12)
- Ventilation (46)
- Waste Services (1)
- Water Storage (35)
ESE World Ltd video article
ESE World Ltd is part of the ESE World BV group of companies and is the UK supplier of the products produced by the group. These products include plastic two and four wheeled containers for the temporary storage of refuse and recyclates; underground and semi-underground waste systems; hazardous ...
Novus Property Solutions video article
Operating from a nationwide network of over 30 offices across England, Scotland and Wales, Novus Property Solutions is one of the leading specialists in planned, cyclical and responsive maintenance.