RMD Kwikform extends use of PrecisionPoint
PrecisionPoint contact supplier
PrecisionPoint Business Intelligence Software
RMD Kwikform to roll-out PrecisionPoint Business Intelligence Software to operations in 26 countries to gain full visibility of global data.
PrecisionPoint Business Intelligence (BI) Software
- first installed in the UK in June 2009
- speeds up the process of interrogation
- simplifies access to sophisticated decision critical Business Intelligence (BI) and is the only BI software to be certified for both Microsoft Dynamics NAV and AX
- available as an online managed service, customers benefit from rapid speed of deployment and are able to produce meaningful cross-functional reports and analysis across the entire organization in a matter of days
- at the heart of the construction industry supply chain
- providing formwork, falsework and shoring solutions
- projects ranging from the Yongdam Dam in Korea to Wembley Stadium and Cardiff Arms Park in the UK
Following a successful pilot implementation of PrecisionPoint Business Intelligence Software for Microsoft Dynamics in the UK, RMD Kwikform is to roll-out the software to operations in 26 countries.
RMD Kwikform has placed an order for an additional 70 licences
- increasing the number of users from 15 to 85 and web reporting for 70 users is to be introduced
Mike Follett, managing director RMD Kwikform UK, explains: ’Business Intelligence is a must-have.
’Too many businesses still make gut-based decisions rather than decisions based on fact.
’By extending the use of PrecisionPoint, we will be easily able to carry out reporting and analysis of our companies at a global level with all information brought together so it is comparable.
’PrecisionPoint takes the data directly from Dynamics, so we can be sure we are dealing with one version of the truth, without facts being massaged at a local level’.
Mike, an enthusiastic and ‘daily’ user of PrecisionPoint, said the software has played a part in in helping the company to outperform its key competitors, year on year.
’It is a daily tool I use and it helps us to manage the business better with quick access to accurate information.
’The biggest benefit is that it allows you to go back and ask second and third questions at speed to really understand what is happening without the need for an IT specialist to produce bespoke reports’.
Michael Evans, CEO, PrecisionPoint Software said, ’The extended use of PrecisionPoint Business Intelligence Software in RMD Kwikform is a further confirmation of the relevance of BI tools in today’s current economic climate.
’PrecisionPoint is well suited to fast growing companies as it allows them to use correct information to make decisions in a timely manner’.