Measuring airborne particles for air quality control
Fluke 985 Particle Counter
New Fluke 985 Particle Counter measures indoor air quality for facility maintenance, HVAC and IAQ professionals.
The Fluke 985 Particle Counter is a rugged, high-accuracy meter that measures airborne particles to troubleshoot and monitor indoor air quality (IAQ).
The 985 from Fluke is ideal for facility maintenance, HVAC and IAQ professionals to monitor cleanroom and conduct HVAC filter testing and IAQ commissioning and investigations in buildings.
The Fluke 985 Particle Counter features:
- Six particle size channels with a range of 0.3µm to 10µm, assuring accurate measurements
- Rugged, ultra-lightweight, ergonomic design for easy single-hand operation
- In-device storage of 10,000 records for easy access to historical data
- Ten hours of standard-use battery life to last a full workday
- Large 3.5 inch QVGC colour display .
- Backlight and intuitive icons plus a large font option for easy navigation and viewing
- Configurable settings for the display, sample methods and sample size alarm
- Meter meets ISO 21501, JIS B9921 and CE standards
Data can be presented in traditional tabular or as a trend graph and exported to a USB memory stick or directly to a PC via a USB or Ethernet cable.
The Fluke 985 Particle Counter comes with a cradle for charging and USB and Ethernet communications, ENET CAT5E cable, USB-A to MINI-B cable, 12 VDC power supply, zero count inlet-filter, filter adapter, sample inlet protective cap, hard case, getting started manual and user manual CD.