Measuring airborne particles for air quality control
Fluke 985 Particle Counter
New Fluke 985 Particle Counter measures indoor air quality for facility maintenance, HVAC and IAQ professionals.
The Fluke 985 Particle Counter is a rugged, high-accuracy meter that measures airborne particles to troubleshoot and monitor indoor air quality (IAQ).
The 985 from Fluke is ideal for facility maintenance, HVAC and IAQ professionals to monitor cleanroom and conduct HVAC filter testing and IAQ commissioning and investigations in buildings.
The Fluke 985 Particle Counter features:
- Six particle size channels with a range of 0.3µm to 10µm, assuring accurate measurements
- Rugged, ultra-lightweight, ergonomic design for easy single-hand operation
- In-device storage of 10,000 records for easy access to historical data
- Ten hours of standard-use battery life to last a full workday
- Large 3.5 inch QVGC colour display .
- Backlight and intuitive icons plus a large font option for easy navigation and viewing
- Configurable settings for the display, sample methods and sample size alarm
- Meter meets ISO 21501, JIS B9921 and CE standards
Data can be presented in traditional tabular or as a trend graph and exported to a USB memory stick or directly to a PC via a USB or Ethernet cable.
The Fluke 985 Particle Counter comes with a cradle for charging and USB and Ethernet communications, ENET CAT5E cable, USB-A to MINI-B cable, 12 VDC power supply, zero count inlet-filter, filter adapter, sample inlet protective cap, hard case, getting started manual and user manual CD.
Test equipment supplier Fluke is offering seminars that provide guidance to electricians, electrical engineers and industrial maintenance technicians by focusing on quantifying energy consumption and identifying energy waste in industrial and commercial enterprises.
Based around the latest Fluke 62 MAX IR thermometer, the new Temperature Combo Kits are targeted at industrial, electrical and HVAC service and maintenance professionals.
Electronic test and measurement technology company, Fluke, is celebrating its 65th birthday by offering special promotions on its CNX 3000 wireless modules throughout April and May.
Fluke CNX t3000 K-Type Wireless Temperature Module connected to a test point means results can be viewed up to 20 metres away on a Fluke CNX Wireless Multimeter or a computer.
Fluke is celebrating its 65th anniversary by offering special promotions throughout 2013.