Thermal Imager offers from Fluke
Fluke Ti27, TiR27, Ti29, TiR29, Ti32 or TiR32 Thermal Imager
Free telephoto or wide-angle lens valued at £1125 with purchase of Fluke Ti27, TiR27, Ti29, TiR29, Ti32 or TiR32 Thermal Imager plus £400 ’cash back’ on Ti32 and TiR32.
** Promotion ends 30th June 2012 **
Fluke P3 Series models for:
- high-performance thermal imagers
- designed to work in the harshest environments
- superior image quality with one-handed, easy-to-use operation.
- field-installable, telephoto and wide-angle lenses bring distant and wide views into sharp focus
Fluke Ti27, Ti29 and Ti32 for industrial, electrical and process control applications
Fluke TiR27, TiR29 and TiR32 for building inspection, energy audit and building maintenance applications.
Fluke P3 Series Thermal Imagers include:
- 2GB SD memory card to enable download of images to a computer
- three-button menu designed for intuitive operation and navigation with a push of the thumb, and provide either manual focus or a smart focus system.
- industry-leading thermal sensitivity and feature transmission correction and a high temperature alarm (dew point temperature alarm on the TiR models)
- Fluke’s patented IR-Fusion® technology, enabling users to marry high-precision thermal images with visible light images in full screen, picture-in-picture or blended views, for enhanced problem detection and analysis
- IR-Fusion is the only solution available with physical parallax correction, which enables perfect alignment, pixel by pixel, of both infrared and visible images
- Thermal Imagers are tested to withstand a drop of 2 metres with the standard lens, offer thermal sensitivity of ≤0.05°C at 30°C target temperature (≤0.045°C at 30°C for TiR models) and a temperature measurement range of -20°C to 600°C for the Ti27, Ti29 and Ti32, -20°C to 150°C for the TiR27, TiR29 and TiR32
- Each unit comes with two field-swappable, rechargeable lithium-ion smart battery packs, a two-bay external charger, a rugged hard carry case and a soft transport bag, an adjustable hand strap for right- or left-handed use, and an AC power supply.
Fluke SmartView® Software (with free software upgrades for the life of the product) is included with each thermal imager.
- modular suite of tools for viewing, annotating, editing and analysing infrared images that fully supports Fluke IR Fusion technology
- enables users to edit images in five viewing modes and generate customised professional reports in a few steps
The Fluke Ti27 and TiR27 have 240 x 180 sensors, the Fluke Ti29 and TiR29 have 280 x 210 sensors, while the Fluke Ti32 and TiR32 have 320 x 240 sensors, all providing industry-leading spatial resolution delivering sharp and detailed images on a 3.7” high-definition 640 x 480 display.
The Fluke Ti27, Ti29 and Ti32 Thermal Imagers are designed and priced to deliver unprecedented performance for maintenance professionals, troubleshooting technicians, industrial, commercial and HVAC/R technicians, the TiR27, TiR29 and TiR32 for facilities managers, energy auditors and restoration and remediation professionals.
** Promotion ends 30th June 2012 **
After purchase of the Fluke camera (during the promotion period) the customer simply goes to www.fluke.co.uk, clicks on the promotion banner, chooses the lens and forwards a scanned proof-of-purchase, the distributor invoice. Fluke then sends the lens, and if a Ti32/TiR32 is purchased, transfers the “cash-back” sum direct to the customer on receipt of details. Full terms and conditions are on the Fluke web site promotion page.
Test equipment supplier Fluke is offering seminars that provide guidance to electricians, electrical engineers and industrial maintenance technicians by focusing on quantifying energy consumption and identifying energy waste in industrial and commercial enterprises.
Based around the latest Fluke 62 MAX IR thermometer, the new Temperature Combo Kits are targeted at industrial, electrical and HVAC service and maintenance professionals.
Fluke CNX t3000 K-Type Wireless Temperature Module connected to a test point means results can be viewed up to 20 metres away on a Fluke CNX Wireless Multimeter or a computer.
Fluke offering free SD card to the first 100 people visiting the Fluke stand (N2155) every day at Ecobuild 2013, providing you pre-registered on Fluke’s web site
Special promotions offer Fluke 1654B Multifunction Installation Tester or a Fluke 6500 Portable Appliance Tester in money-saving kits.