British Ceramic Tile unveil plans for change
British Ceramic Tile
Tile, stone and glass products
British Ceramic Tile implements key changes as it becomes a one-stop super shop for all tile, stone and glass products.
British Ceramic Tile will now supply direct to independent retail customers as well as through key distribution partners. This means:
- existing and new customers will be able to place their order directly with BritishCeramic Tile as the company moves to increase the speed and efficiency of its ordering process
- new carriage-paid minimum order value of just £50 has also been introduced to better facilitate the needs of customers who need smaller, more frequent deliveries
- one order will result in delivery straight from British CeramicTile’s pick, pack and dispatch warehousing operation within specified timeframes
British CeramicTile’s Chief Executive Officer, Tony Taylor, said: ’This new distribution model and reduced minimum order value are just a few examples of customer-focused changes being implemented by the company.
’Post the acquisition of the CP Group, we’ve made it a priority to respond to key issues such as these to ensure thelong-term, continued success of thebusiness and to fulfil our ongoing drive for efficiency, quality and innovation to meet the diverse needs and expectations of our customers’.
The company has also extended its product portfolio bringing together the strongest ranges from the CP Group together with British Ceramic Tile’s original offering.
Portfolio of core and premium products covers:
- natural stone wall and floor tiles
- other decorative products.
- high-end luxury tiles
- licensed ranges
- mosaics and decoration
- co-ordinating wall and floor tiles
- larger choice of size formats for both residential and commercial projects
For further information on BritishCeramic Tile visit www.britishceramictile.com or call 0845 6187 148