EverEdge Tree Ring eliminates maintenance where turf meets tree pit
EverEdge Tree Ring
’Made in Britain’ EverEdge Tree Rings for fast easy maintenance-free tree pits that blend in with any garden.
New EverEdge Tree Ring
- manufactured in the UK
- made from galvanised steel
- powder coated in heavy duty brown paint
- blends in perfectly in any garden
A ring is made up of either two or three 1 metre pieces which have been pre-curved to make installation quick and simple.
- robust teeth of the rings ensure that, once in the ground, the ring is well secured
- rings can easily take the weight of a ride on tractor lawn mower
The rings eliminate the need to constantly maintain the edges where the turf meets the tree pit.
- maintenance free
- once installed they last a lifetime
The Tree Rings are joined by two simple coach bolts at each intersection.
This system ensures that the rings have no chance of coming apart in the ground.
- 2 piece ring : 2 x 75 mm x 1000 mm x 1.6 mm :- 600 mm diameter
- 3 piece ring : 3 x 75 mm x 1000 mm x 1.6 mm :- 900 mm diameter
Other sizes and colours of tree rings can be made to order in depths from 75 mm up to 300 mm and in thicknesses of up to 6.0 mm.
Please contact EverEdge for further information. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the EverEdge website: www.everedge.co.uk
EverEdge will be on stand EA/22 at the world-renowned RHS Chelsea Flower Show, featuring their range of edging for lawns, pathways, drives and parks. Also on show is their new EverEdge Palnter and the EasyBed Raised Bed system.
EverEdge products are invented, designed, and made in Shropshire and the West Midlands, by British companies.
The new EverEdge Planter is the easy way to construct stylish planters for use at home, to decorate public spaces or for outside office buildings.
EverEdge reduction in delivery prices on all orders up to 156 kgs makes smaller quantities of steel landscape edging better value.
Cor-Ten developed to eliminate the need for painting or galvanising steel, creating a stable, rust effect edging.