Thorworld new loading bay and materials handling equipment brochure
Loading bay and materials handling equipment
Thorworld’s latest Product Range Brochure offers loading/unloading solutions that efficiency and safety, and reduce costs, in and around the loading bay
The 2012/13 brochure provides the UK’s widest choice of loading bay and materials handling equipment, safety aids and accessories from a single source, all of which are featured in their brand new, full colour, 44 page catalogue and on its website.
Latest products also include:
- Dock Bumper Protectors - eliminate wear on the front of traditional rubber dock bumpers
- Vehicle Stoppers – in two styles, Car Stopper and Truck Stopper, supplied to suit individual requirements
- Range of loading bay traffic lights including new ‘Ultra Bright LED Traffic Lights’
- Mobile yardramps, available as standard or bespoke, purchase or rental.
- Plus dock shelters and seals; dock levellers; modular loading docks; lightweight mobile platforms; dock plates and boards; dock and vehicle bumpers; wheel chocks and vehicle restraints; traffic lights, wheel guides and alignment curbs
For the Thorworld website: http://www.thorworld.co.uk
Scafftag status tagging system for forklift trucks helps control pre-shift inspections, maintenance and identification of forklift trucks.
Fluke has launched a new suite of two pole rugged voltage and continuity testers which offer four different routes to signify AC/DC voltage.
Fluke’s new 320 Series is a suite of tools designed to produce reliable, noise-free measurements in tough environments.
Accurate, point and click measurements for hard to access areas are now possible with the introduction of Fluke’s new 414D, 419D and 424D Laser Distance Meters.
JCB will demonstrate products for the quarrying and aggregates industries, plus the UK launch for models from its heavyline and compact ranges.