Thorworld new loading bay and materials handling equipment brochure
Loading bay and materials handling equipment
Thorworld’s latest Product Range Brochure offers loading/unloading solutions that efficiency and safety, and reduce costs, in and around the loading bay
The 2012/13 brochure provides the UK’s widest choice of loading bay and materials handling equipment, safety aids and accessories from a single source, all of which are featured in their brand new, full colour, 44 page catalogue and on its website.
Latest products also include:
- Dock Bumper Protectors - eliminate wear on the front of traditional rubber dock bumpers
- Vehicle Stoppers – in two styles, Car Stopper and Truck Stopper, supplied to suit individual requirements
- Range of loading bay traffic lights including new ‘Ultra Bright LED Traffic Lights’
- Mobile yardramps, available as standard or bespoke, purchase or rental.
- Plus dock shelters and seals; dock levellers; modular loading docks; lightweight mobile platforms; dock plates and boards; dock and vehicle bumpers; wheel chocks and vehicle restraints; traffic lights, wheel guides and alignment curbs
For the Thorworld website: http://www.thorworld.co.uk
Master Climate Solutions, makers of portable space heaters and dehumidifiers, launch new dual voltage devices adapted to the UK market. These include new indirect oil heaters, plus their direct oil and gas heaters, all of which are ideal for the construction industry. The dual voltage Master heater range is also on offer by UK rental companies alongside their other Master products.
Bespoke Control of Work boards from Scafftag have helped HEINEKEN in the UK standardise Control of Work practices across its UK sites. Scafftag’s boards offer information on ongoing project work and maintenance, Lockout Tagout equipment and permit documents for the company’s employees. Split into four sections, the boards provide information on authorised persons and ongoing work and permits and include a Lockout Tagout shadow board and isolations equipment log.
The LOLER Tag inspection system from equipment tagging specialist Scafftag helps companies keep track of the maintenance status of lifting equipment. Using Scafftag’s Holder and Insert System, LOLER Tag provides inserts that include space for the equipment number, safe working load, a signature box and the next inspection date. LOLER Tag inserts are then placed in the holder to show that the equipment is fit for use.
Scafftag status tagging system for forklift trucks helps control pre-shift inspections, maintenance and identification of forklift trucks.
Fluke has launched a new suite of two pole rugged voltage and continuity testers which offer four different routes to signify AC/DC voltage.