Saint-Gobain Glass rebrand Conservatory Range of roof glass
Saint-Gobain Glass UK
Saint-Gobain Glass focus on colour and performance options for rebranded roof glass in conservatories.
Mark Harrison, Saint-Gobain Glass’s Conservatory Market Manager explains, ’The conservatory glass market has long since been governed by colour and aesthetics’.
’Therefore, we are now providing conservatory roof glass in four different colour and performance options’.
Self-cleaning coating and solar control coating will now be integrated into a single layer, which will be known simply as SGG BIOCLEAN, available on two of the products on the range.
SGG BIOCLEAN AQUA
- aqua tinted roof glass with high performance solar control coating and low-maintenance self cleaning, offering the best performance of the range
SGG BIOCLEAN NATURA
- virtually neutral roof glass with high performance solar control coating and low-maintenance self cleaning, allowing a balance of colour between the home and the new conservatory
SGG BIOCLEAN AZURA
- blue tinted roof glass for solar control and low-maintenance self cleaning allowing natural daylight in to create open, airy spaces
SGG BIOCLEAN SOLARA
- bronze tinted roof glass for solar control and low-maintenance self cleaning for dark framed conservatories
Since the performance coating will now be on just face one of a sealed unit, this will offer significant advantages for glass processing companies, such as not running the risk of scratching a coating when it is placed on the rollers.
Offering choice to the consumer is the primary objective for the new conservatory range.
For example, depending on the configuration, by using a SGG BIOCLEAN outer pane, and SGG PLANITHERM 4S on the inner pane, the thermal insulation can be as low as 1.0W/m2K.
The consumer can then choose between:
- ultra-clear views, such as SGG BIOCLEAN NATURA
- reduced solar gain, such as SGG BIOCLEAN AQUA with a solar factor (g-value) as low as 0.22*
The aim is to make consumers aware of the choice they have when buying their conservatory, and to see glass as an important component which will have a real impact on the performance and aesthetics of their conservatory.
Find out more about the range at www.conservatory-glass.com
*combined with SGG PLANITHERM 4S II
New initiatives and improvements for members of Saint-Gobain Glass Planitherm Network plus award-winning TV campaign to run throughout 2013.
Sealed unit manufacturer Clayton Glass has made more than a million square metres of units with Planitherm Glass from Saint-Gobain.
SGG Glass Compass enables glass calculations to be made in minutes to determine the most appropriate glazing for any home and calculates potential cost savings.
Saint-Gobain Glass UK reports back on the first year of its Planitherm TV advertising, a key element in the success of the UK’s biggest ever promotional campaign for window glass.
Homeowner customer of Concept Windows wins cost of his new Planitherm windows, paid for by Saint-Gobain Glass in their ongoing promotion to support members of the Planitherm Installer Network.