Abloy UK for key-free code locks for cabinets and coin-operated lockers
Abloy UKcontact supplier
Keyless upgrade for cabinets and coin-operated lockers.
Abloy UK is now offering the ASSA Coded 1.2 to provide a keyless upgrade for cabinets and coin-operated lockers.
Key-free environment code locks
- cost-effective and secure key-free environment
- offering multi-function, multi-code operation for a number of locker or cabinet applications
- ideal for shared or nominated lockers that are subject to high traffic and multiple users throughout the day
- eliminates the worry of lost keys that can compromise security
ASSA Coded 1.2
- upgrading existing coin operated locks to the ASSA Coded 1.2 gives the option for both coin-returned and coin-retained functionality as well as offering both user codes and a mastercode for administrators
- ideal for leisure applications, the ASSA Coded 1.2 is also suitable for use within the pharmaceutical industry on drug cabinets that require high security and access for a number of users
Jon Burke, Marketing Manager for Abloy UK, said:
’The ASSA Coded 1.2 is easy to fit to doors that don’t have a locking solution, while retro fitting is also easy, using existing holes to minimise costs and save installation time.
’The lock itself is IP54 rated for corrosion resistance and is therefore suitable for both wet and dry environments, while its push buttons are made of stainless steel, providing a durable and hardwearing finish.
’The ASSA Coded 1.2 is one of a number of solutions that we offer to leisure and pharmaceutical industries, ensuring that whatever the application, Abloy is the answer’.
For full details of all the security solutions available from Abloy UK, visit the website via the link above.
Abloy UK has supplied 45 L1S Smartair wireless systems to Loreto Sixth Form College in Manchester as part of a wider security solution.
The Abloy App has been designed to allow for users to select door security products for specification and installation quick and easily.
Security expert Abloy UK has supplied its EL560 solenoid locks and handles to Castle Quay in Jersey to provide a secure and controlled access solution to the development site.
HE Simms Integrated Systems has installed 45 Abloy UK L1S Smartair wireless access control systems at Loreto Sixth Form College in Manchester. The system was retro-fitted to existing mechanical lock cases as part of a security provision upgrade. Smartair is an electronic handle set which provides stand alone single door control operating as an electronic masterkeying system.
Abloy UK offer a RIBA approved CPD on Electronically Controlled Locking Solutions. The seminar helps understand the basic requirements of access control systems including electric locking options and design standard-compliant access control systems, plus how to ensure that electric locking specifications meet the requirements of both fire door and escape door legislation.