Space Air develop IT to improve operations and support
Space Airconditioningcontact supplier
The Space Air IT department continues to develop different processing systems for customers and products to improve services.
Space Air IT department
What does Space Air do for you?
Space Air’s dedicated IT department has developed a database, called ‘FileMaker’.
- holds all the data and enables Space Air to create quotations, invoices, orders, track products, accounts, find order history and hold articles which are uploaded on our website and much more.
- app version of ‘FileMaker’ developed to allow Space Air engineers to access FileMaker whilst on site.
- enables commissioning engineers to access any data they require via their iphone or ipad
- available online through your customer login area.
- allows you to access to press releases, product information and brochures at any time
e-mailing to entire customer database
- enables latest press releases and product information to be sent much more easily and efficiently.
- database are up-to-date and sending the right information to the right people
Out of hours telephone system
- now available for certain departments
- enables you to leave a voicemail at any time.
- your message will automatically be sent via sms to engineers and by email, enabling a more rapid response
For further information on the services IT offer, please contact Space Air on 0845 319 1980.
The boiler replacement range Daikin Altherma has been awarded with the European Eco-label after meeting the environmental criteria.
Space Air Logistics has been distributing the Daikin product range for over 33 years via their own transport fleet.
Space Air Logistics has announced that its MCS (Microgeneration Certification Scheme) accredited heat pumps are eligible for RHI (Renewable Heat Incentive) subject to the Green Deal Assessment.
BSRIA (Building Services Research and Information Association) has chosen a Daikin Chiller from distributor Space Air for the company’s main test house facility.
Health Checks from Space Air ensure that Daikin equipment supplied by the company is in good working order and that the warranty remains valid. Faults with a system or maintenance regime can be identified via the Health Check which helps to ensure that it is running at maximum efficiency. Space Air’s Health Check also offers advice on the impact of building layout changes that have been implemented since the original system installation.