Space Air develop IT to improve operations and support
Space Airconditioningcontact supplier
The Space Air IT department continues to develop different processing systems for customers and products to improve services.
Space Air IT department
What does Space Air do for you?
Space Air’s dedicated IT department has developed a database, called ‘FileMaker’.
- holds all the data and enables Space Air to create quotations, invoices, orders, track products, accounts, find order history and hold articles which are uploaded on our website and much more.
- app version of ‘FileMaker’ developed to allow Space Air engineers to access FileMaker whilst on site.
- enables commissioning engineers to access any data they require via their iphone or ipad
- available online through your customer login area.
- allows you to access to press releases, product information and brochures at any time
e-mailing to entire customer database
- enables latest press releases and product information to be sent much more easily and efficiently.
- database are up-to-date and sending the right information to the right people
Out of hours telephone system
- now available for certain departments
- enables you to leave a voicemail at any time.
- your message will automatically be sent via sms to engineers and by email, enabling a more rapid response
For further information on the services IT offer, please contact Space Air on 0845 319 1980.
The Daikin VRVIII-Total Solution (TS) air-to-air and air-to-water high temperature (HT) heat pump system is suitable for the production of hot water for use with radiator and underfloor heating. The system has been designed to offer simultaneous heating and cooling, ventilation and the production of sanitary hot water. Optimum comfort levels are achieved through the use of modular units which offer reduced running costs and maximum energy efficiency.
Available from Space Air, Daikin’s new compact and concealed fan coil unit has been designed to blend with any interior design. It delivers a constant supply of clean air using air filter technology and includes a DC fan motor to lower energy consumption. The new unit can be mounted in a ceiling void of just 240mm and reduces room humidity levels using a dry programme. It is compatible with a range of controllers including Space Air’s BRC1D52 standard controller.
Space Air review the options after the use of R22 refrigerant in any A/C, heat pump or refrigeration equipment for service or maintenance purpose becomes illegal. These include using Daikin’s VRVQ, introduced to reduce the cost and disruption of replacing existing older VRV systems, mainly those designed to use R22 refrigerant.
Bespoke solutions designed and manufactured by Space Air for any application improves maintenance and longevity. Take a look at the benefits of Space Air accessories plus examples of already made and project specific Daikin Altherma accessories.
Space Air outline why power flushing, a cleaning process carried out by experienced, trained professionals, is critical for heating systems to ensure any debris is cleared from the system. This maximises operating efficiency and reliability, increases system life span, reduces leaks and damage, and saves costs.