Wernick Buildings Rapidplan 3000 modular building system is used in many different construction sectors education, industry, commerce, residential, healthcare and leisure, to name but a few.
Our factory built, galvanised steel frame Rapidplan 3000 sections can be designed as buildings up to three storeys high. Full project management is available from Wernick Buildings, which includes a design service, planning application submission and building regulation application. Our designs regularly incorporate brick, stone, clay tile or Colorcoat steel facings, which together with a pitched tiled roof gives a pleasing, traditional finish to our projects that often out-perform their conventional block and brick equivalents.
The advantages of using modular build are:.
* More cost-effective than traditional build
* More dependable build programme - not affected by poor weather or skill shortages on site
* Up to 50% faster to complete
* Prefabricated, modular sections are factory built to strict tolerances and standards
* Manufactured under quality standard ISO 9001
* High sustainability factor when compared to traditional build
Can be fitted with air-source or ground-source heat pumps, sun pipes etc
For more information about Wernick Buildings contact your nearest divisional sales office on 0800 18 18 22