Wernick Hire is the largest independent supplier of portable and modular accommodation for hire in Britain with 28 Hire Depots strategically located to cover all areas of Scotland, England and Wales.
With in excess of 20,000 units available from stock, you can be confident that Wernick can provide just what you need for your particular application, or alternatively we can design and manufacture to your exact requirements.
Typically our service provides:
* High quality modular accommodation that is flexible enough to meet a diverse number of needs, from childcare accommodation to site accommodation, or classrooms to GPs surgeries
* One of the largest and most comprehensive ranges of portable accommodation in the UK
* Layout and design service available including expert advice on planning issues, building regulations and safety requirements
* Site preparation where required - for a fast, low disruption installation
* Portable accommodation units are supplied with fittings and service connections in place
* Furniture on hire if you need it
* Maintenance provided as part of our package
* Dedicated event hire solutions are also available
A truly sustainable option Wernick Hire buildings and cabins can be fully refurbished for use again and again, and are recyclable after a long service life.
All buildings are also available for purchase.
To contact your nearest Wernick Hire depot telephone 0800 51 55 55, or visit the weblink above.
- Wernick Hire Molineux House Russell Gardens Wickford Essex SS11 8BH UK
- 0800 51 55 55
Wernick Hire new AVflex Greenspace site accommodation range includes many energy and water saving features.
Wernick Hire has launched the ’Groundhog’ secure Mobile Welfare Unit, which is designed to offer savings and a more environmentally sustainable solution.
Wernick Hire completes the purchase of the Kier Group’s portable building fleet including over 3,500 cabins and modular buildings.
Temporary AVFlex ECO anti-vandal triple storey modular building provided by Wernick Hire for Vinci Construction who are building student accommodation for Nottingham Trent University.
Wernick Hire provided buildings for Highfield Humanities College Blackpool as part of the Governments ‘Building Schools for the Future’ programme.