Delta‘s technical team worked tirelessly during the first national lockdown, pulling out all the stops to deliver industry leading ‘On Demand’ Seminars.
Produced by experts and leading professionals within Structural Waterproofing, the ‘On Demand’ Seminars provide you with the flexibility to learn and develop your skills where and when suits you best.
Delta’s structural waterproofing seminars have been carefully constructed to develop correct product specification, design philosophy and application, suitable for those currently working in the structural waterproofing industry or designing systems.
They are pre-recorded and accessible online, via Delta’s website when you need them. You can start a seminar at any time, with the added ability to stop and restart as needed.
The seminars provide a great technical insight into structural waterproofing projects – from active leak stopping to effective waterproofing for underpinning sections of a structure.
They define problems and solve these, with both a technical approach but also of one which will offer the structure a life-cycle oriented approach.
– Build skills
– Develop knowledge
– Reflect on best built philosophy and practice
– Practice techniques and strategies for robust waterproofing solutions
– Increasing awareness of the range of evidence-based practices in structural waterproofing
– Integrating evidence-based practices into structural waterproofing design philosophy and practice
– Identifying design, supply and construction of structural waterproofing projects
– Identifying factors that influence project success
– Explore industry and regulatory drivers
– Implementing strategies that foster best practice
– Assists those who are looking to achieve industry qualifications such as CSSW
– Assists those seeking approval for the Waterproofing Design Register
– Awareness of availability of products, resources and services.
Delta Membrane Systems,
ASSA ABLOY Door Group, a unit of ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions UK & Ireland, offers a cradle-to-grave approach for its steel and timber doorsets, while the UK looks towards a year of recovery.Posted in Access Control & Door Entry Systems, Architectural Ironmongery, Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Systems, Doors, Health & Safety, Security and Fire Protection, Steel and Structural Frames, Timber Buildings and Timber Products, Wooden products
Following the success of Newton Waterproofing’s live CPD events last year, Newton Technical Director Richard Crossley will be delivering the company’s first monthly RIBA approved CPD webinar of 2021, on Tuesday 9 March at 1pm.Posted in Articles, Building Industry Events, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Regulations & Accreditations, Building Services, Continuing Professional Development (CPD's), Damp & Waterproofing, Facility Management & Building Services, Restoration & Refurbishment, Retrofit & Renovation, Seminars
Pilkington United Kingdom Limited, part of the NSG Group, has made its structural glazing technology Pilkington Planar™ available via building information modelling (BIM).Posted in Articles, BIM, Infrastructure & CAD Software, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Systems, Curtain Walling, Facades, Glass, Information Technology, Posts, Restoration & Refurbishment, Retrofit & Renovation, Walls, Windows
Crown Decorating Centres’ Warrington branch has donated a thousand litres of Crown Trade Paint to 100 flood-hit local residents.Posted in Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Case Studies, Charity work, Interiors, Paints, Paints, Coatings & Finishes, Restoration & Refurbishment, Retrofit & Renovation