Launched in order to find the UK’s Ultimate Professional Decorator and Ultimate Professional Contractor Painter, Dulux asked homeowners and contractors to nominate people who provide a dedicated service to impress their domestic and commercial customers.
A total of ten decorators have now been selected for the Ultimate Professional Decorator title, alongside seven regional finalists for the Ultimate Professional Contractor Painter award.
The Ultimate finalists are as follows:
Ultimate Professional Decorator:
– Stephanie Howles, Showhomes
– Mark Rigby, MRQD Contracting
– Brian Urquhart, Abercorn Decorators
– Stuart Yates, Stuart Yates Décor Ltd
– Sue Warren, Ace of Paints Decorating
– Neil Purrett, Neil Purrett Quality Decorations Ltd
– Peter Perry, PnP Decorations
– Sean Wilkinson, V Wilkinson & Son Ltd
– Tony Taylor, Tony Taylor Ltd Painters & Decorators
– Damian Hills, Damian Hills Painting & Decorating
Ultimate Professional Contractor Painter:
– Mark Major, sole trader (Eastern)
– Barry Caple, Alfred Bagnall & Sons, Leeds (North East)
– Daniel Glover, AJM Decorating (North West)
– George Campbell, Bell Group (Scotland)
– Raymond Doran, Bennett’s Decorating Services (South East)
– Ian Collings, S&S Decorators (South West)
– Steve Eaton, LSN Building Contractors (West and Northern Ireland)
The awards ceremony will take place in Birmingham on the 17th November where the winners for both categories will walk away with either VIP tickets to a sporting event or a relaxing luxury spa experience.
Dulux Trade created The Ultimate Professionals competition as part of its commitment to support the sector and recognise the country’s best decorators and contractor painters.
ICI Paints AkzoNobel
An impressive basement extension at a large country home in Berkshire, featuring a swimming pool and sauna, required a robust waterproofing solution – step forward Newton Waterproofing.Posted in Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Services, Case Studies, Concrete, Cement, Admixtures, Damp & Waterproofing, Membranes, Posts, Restoration & Refurbishment, Retrofit & Renovation, Walls
The Wundatherm underfloor heating system by heating experts Wunda Group plc can be laid by any competent tradesmen, including builders, carpenters and tilers.Posted in Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Services, Case Studies, Floors, Heating Systems, Controls and Management, Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning - HVAC, Plumbing, Restoration & Refurbishment, Retrofit & Renovation
Makita’s new cordless ratchet wrench, the WR100DZ, is a versatile, compact and lightweight tool suitable for use in a wide range of applications.Posted in Articles, Building Industry News, Hand Tools, Innovations & New Products, Plant, Equipment and Hire, Power Tools
EverEdge are looking at the 2020s as being an opportunity to improve its green credentials, whilst also exploring what the company has done in the last decade.Posted in Articles, Building Industry News, Garden, Health & Safety, Landscaping, news, Posts, Site Preparation, Sustainability & Energy Efficiency, Waste Management & Recycling