Recofloor, the vinyl flooring recycling scheme founded by leading flooring manufacturers Altro and Polyflor, has recognised its members’ sustainability achievements, courtesy of the 2020 Awards.
Although the scheduled Recofloor Award event at Twickenham Stadium on 25 March was cancelled, the worthy winners were named and announced via Twitter.
Praising the ‘high standard and quality’ of this year’s entries, Carla Eslava, Recofloor Scheme Manager, commented: “While we had to cancel the Recofloor Award event due to unprecedented circumstances, the Award winners were still announced to recognise those collectors who incorporate Recofloor into their day-to-day practice and have made significant achievements throughout 2019.”
“We were very pleased with the number and high standard of entries, reflecting the efforts companies had made to showcase their results.
“Our warmest congratulations to all Recofloor winners and we look forward to continue providing our members with the unique, sustainable vinyl take-back scheme that is Recofloor.”
– Contractor of the Year: S&D Flooring Ltd (highly commended: Bramhall Flooring Company Ltd)
– Distributor of the Year: SFS Flooring Supplies (highly commended – 3D Flooring Supplies, Bristol)
– Drop-off Site User of the Year: County Contract Flooring (highly commended – Darren Davies Flooring)
– Project of the Year: Bramhall Flooring Company Ltd
– Recofloor Champion: Jeff Abbott, Top Floors (East Anglia) Ltd (highly commended – Mariusz Janczewski, First Call Flooring Ltd)
– Best Newcomer: New Homes Flooring Ltd (highly commended – Kilworth Flooring)
– Brand Ambassador: First Call Flooring Ltd (highly commended – SFS Flooring Supplies)
– Longstanding Achievement: Hicks Flooring Ltd
– Outstanding Achievement: Fineweave Carpets Ltd
– Greatest Improver – 1st: Craftsman Flooring Ltd
– Greatest Improver – 2nd: Bramhall Flooring Company Ltd
– Greatest Improver – 3rd: Carpet & Flooring, Birmingham
The Winners of Gold, Silver and Bronze certificates can be found via the Recofloor website (in the opening paragraph).
Recofloor will continue to support and promote its members and all winners will receive their trophies, certificates and a goody bag through the post.
LinkedIn: Axion Group
Contact Axion: [email protected]
Specifiers can rely on the unique qualities of Nullifire SC902 intumescent coating to achieve fire protection for their steel frame projects in winter.Posted in Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Systems, Paints, Coatings & Finishes, Security and Fire Protection, Steel and Structural Frames
An air conditioning guard works to protect your current units in place. Keeping this in mind, what are the benefits to an air conditioning guard? Contour explains…Posted in Air Conditioning, Articles, Building Industry News, Building Services, Health & Safety, Heating Systems, Controls and Management, Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning - HVAC, Interiors
HMG Paints, the UK’s Largest Independent Paint Manufacturer, have attained Made in Britain accreditation.Posted in Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Regulations & Accreditations, Interiors, Paints, Paints, Coatings & Finishes
Senior Architectural Systems has provided a high-performance fenestration package for a stunning new residential development in Nottingham.Posted in Aluminium Products, Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Systems, Case Studies, Curtain Walling, Doors, Glazing, Restoration & Refurbishment, Retrofit & Renovation, Walls, Windows