As contemporary architecture continues to push design boundaries, Alumasc Water Management Solutions (AWMS) continues to provide trusted industry products and solutions to support modern construction.
The Harmer Modulock Pedestal System offers a range of fully engineered, raised pedestals designed to create level flooring in any building application where sloped, stepped or irregular surfaces present a challenge. They are perfect for balconies, walkways, terraces, podiums, roof-decks and ballasted roof constructions; a stable sub-base and adequate surface water drainage are the only prerequisites for their use.
– is manufactured from robust polypropylene
– offers self-levelling or fixed head options, both of which are designed for use with paving slabs or timber and sheet decking
– offers a new expanded fixed head height range of 25 to 990mm
– is UV and acid resistant
– can withstand temperatures from -40°C to +120°C
– is fully recyclable
– is manufactured from mild steel with a highly durable zinc nickel, corrosion-resistant finish
– is European Classification (Euroclass) A1 fire rated
– offers a self-levelling head option for use with both paving slabs and timber
– offers a fixed head option for use with paving only
– is fully recyclable
– self-levelling heads which compensate for gradients up to five degrees, and offer an impressive adjustment range of 28 to 550mm
– conformity with level access requirements of Part M when used alongside the Modulock Channel rang
– decking heads with holes either side for simple fixing to joists
– internal and external threaded rigid tubes, allowing millimetre-perfect adjustment and enhanced stability
Their unique combination of robust, height-adjustable components and versatility to integrate with other Harmer drainage solutions, allows Modulock Pedestals to easily surmount the demands of today’s bold architectural styles.
The range also benefits from Alumasc’s dedicated technical and design support, which is tailored to assist architects, specifiers and contract engineers in quantifying the exact specification and detailed layout of Modulock on any project.
Alumasc Water Management Solutions, part of Alumasc Group, is a leading name in the industry for the delivery of Rain to Drain solutions which set the standard for urban water management.
Under the AWMS banner, customers benefit from brands well known for innovation, quality and outstanding support. They include: Skyline Architectural Aluminium; Alumasc Rainwater Gutters & Downpipes; Harmer Building Drainage; Wade Building Drainage and Gatic Civil Drainage & Access Covers.
For more information on the Harmer Modulock Pedestal Support range, please contact Alumasc Water Management Solutions on 01536 383810, email [email protected] or visit www.alumascwms.co.uk
To read about AWMS Wade drainage being specified for an iconic hotel’s Aqua Club, click here.
Alumasc Water Management Solutions
Phone: 01536 383810
Fax: 01744 648401
Visit Alumasc Water Management Solutions website
To ensure a site is best placed to enable the professional hosting of outdoor events, a high quality power infrastructure is needed – step forward Pop Up Power Supplies.Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Services, Civil Engineering, Facility Management & Building Services, Hard Landscaping & Walkways, Landscaping, Restoration & Refurbishment, Retrofit & Renovation
Safeguard Europe continues its informative and practical approach to all types of building damp control with two new webinar sessions this April.Articles, Building Industry Events, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Services, Continuing Professional Development (CPD's), Damp & Waterproofing, Facility Management & Building Services, Information Technology, Innovations & New Products, Insulation, Restoration & Refurbishment, Retrofit & Renovation, Seminars, Walls
Freefoam introduced an electric car to its fleet and the company last autumn and has already started to benefit from it.Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Cladding, Drainage, Guttering, Soffits & Fascias, Fascias, Sustainability & Energy Efficiency, Walls
Door closer technology can create barriers to genuine access-for-all. The problem is greater still for users who have restricted strength or mobility. ASSA ABLOY has more…Access Control & Door Entry Systems, Architectural Ironmongery, Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Services, Doors, Facility Management & Building Services, Health & Safety, Retrofit & Renovation, Security and Fire Protection