Offering quality products which benefit customers, their customers and the end user is, has always been and always will be, at the forefront of Delta Membranes‘ business ethos, as is evident in its new PowerMaxx2.
The company thrives on research, development, education and to ensure the best products and technical advice are available within the waterproofing industry.
Last year, Delta was made aware that component parts for the PowerMaxx Battery Backup would increase. With this in mind, it set out to create innovative ideas that can dramatically evolve the PowerMaxx, making it even more successful, reliable and user friendly and to seize a market opportunity in an area which hadn’t yet been evolved within the basement waterproofing sector.
Battery backups are without fail, used for ‘peace of mind’ – no one needs to worry if the power goes out when they have a battery backup.
From IT systems to alarm clocks, battery backups are found everywhere in homes and businesses, without people necessarily worrying about power outage.
For homeowners and businesses who utilise underground space, a battery backup is a vital piece of equipment – no one will ever wish for a flooded basement.
Any basement or below ground structure, whether new build or retrofit will require a significant outlay, so it is a good idea to know about the most reliable components when it comes to systems.
After all, you/your customer will be paying for resin injection systems, slurries, membranes, sump pumps and drainage, so the last thing you want to add to the costs are repair bills for the end user/customer month after month, after month.
The PowerMaxx2 offers the same Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) benefits of the PowerMaxx, which is regarded as the most dependable for resilience and protection on the market.
Technology is changing the way we engage with basement waterproofing. From the introduction of the AlertMaxx2 (High Level Water Alarm), it is imperative the capabilities of digital transformation to are seized, in order to deliver better experiences to customers and their customers and ultimately, end users (homeowners and businesses).
– Industry leading Dynamic Polling (DyPoll) which will only provide power when power is required
– Dynamic Polling – staggered 10, 20, 40, 80 and 120 seconds
– A Digital Display able to relay clear running status of the battery backup
– A user-friendly menu to show operational statistics, reset battery service interval and other fault-finding aids
– A user-friendly interface able to display clear, comprehensive codes
– An internal non-volatile log that captures and records critical events
– An internal installation and set-up configuration aid
– A VRLA maintenance free lead acid internal battery
– Can be remotely integrated when wired to a Wi-Fi connected PowerMaxx Monitoring Device.
– Enhanced convection ventilation system (avoiding the requirement of an internal noisy cooling fan)
– The PowerMaxx2 is still capable of the necessities required for basement and underground structures:
– Alerts the end user if there is a mains power failure
– Will keep pump system powered in the event of mains power failure
– Remains operational in standby mode for at least 10 days without mains power
– Can be added to new or retrofitted to existing installations
– Virtually inaudible and offers tamper-proof installation
– Compact quick charger to top up the battery from empty in just 5 hours
– Two-year manufacturer warranty
Minimising for risk, by incorporating the PowerMaxx2 into your project, means you are offering customers and clients market leading reliability.
Delta Membrane Systems,
It is important anti-ligature ventilation grilles help to provide safe, secure Young Offender Institution cells, explains Contour…Posted in Air Conditioning, Articles, Building Industry News, Building Services, Health & Safety, Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning - HVAC
The publication of the new CIBSE/ADE CP1 (2020) Heat Networks Code of Practice is a welcome step, says polymer pipework specialist REHAU.Posted in Articles, Building Industry News, Building Regulations & Accreditations, Building Services, Heating Systems, Controls and Management, Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning - HVAC, Innovations & New Products, Pipes, Pipes & Fittings, Plumbing, Publications, Sustainability & Energy Efficiency
The refurbishment of a community leisure centre in Wiltshire has been given a paint finish that is more than fit or purpose, thanks to leading paint manufacturer Crown Paints.Posted in Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Case Studies, Facades, Interiors, Paints, Paints, Coatings & Finishes, Posts, Restoration & Refurbishment, Retrofit & Renovation, Walls
Security specialist Mul-T-Lock has launched the new MTL™500 multi-patented mechanical platform, boasting next-level protection for both residential and commercial environments.Posted in Access Control & Door Entry Systems, Architectural Ironmongery, Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Health & Safety, Innovations & New Products, Security and Fire Protection