With the deadline for entries looming, the Structural Timber Awards is encouraging companies to make a sound business decision and enter, to be in with the chance of winning one of its awards.
Whilst awards ceremonies guarantee a good night out, there are a number of reasons why entering them is also a sound business decision. In anticipation of its impending deadline on 30th June 2016, the Structural Timber Awards has outlined five reasons to enter:
1) By taking centre stage at the Structural Timber Awards, companies will be able to showcase their products, projects and people at a national level. Whilst maximising industry exposure, this can also lead to new business opportunities.
2) Winning awards is great PR: it is the highest form of endorsement from an independent and well-respected peer group. Awards can help to form perceptions, and shape winning businesses as industry innovators.
3) Reaching the finals of the Structural Timber Awards increases credibility; through the strategic selection of categories, awards can also draw attention to areas of business in which a company may excel.
4) Awards ceremonies can introduce companies to new clients, new supply chains and new markets. The Structural Timber Awards provides an ideal networking opportunity; by getting involved, companies can use it as a springboard to form new business relationships.
5) Winning an award can have a positive impact on staff morale and, in turn, their productivity. Award success is a testament to good work and innovation, which could potentially attract new talent.
If you have an innovative project, product or dynamic people promoting excellence in structural timber across the UK, enter the Structural Timber Awards by 30th June 2016 to receive the recognition you deserve.
Structural Timber Awards,
Radar Communications Ltd,
5 Darwin Court,
Oxon Business Park,
Phone: 01743 290001
It is important anti-ligature ventilation grilles help to provide safe, secure Young Offender Institution cells, explains Contour…Posted in Air Conditioning, Articles, Building Industry News, Building Services, Health & Safety, Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning - HVAC
The publication of the new CIBSE/ADE CP1 (2020) Heat Networks Code of Practice is a welcome step, says polymer pipework specialist REHAU.Posted in Articles, Building Industry News, Building Regulations & Accreditations, Building Services, Heating Systems, Controls and Management, Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning - HVAC, Innovations & New Products, Pipes, Pipes & Fittings, Plumbing, Publications, Sustainability & Energy Efficiency
The refurbishment of a community leisure centre in Wiltshire has been given a paint finish that is more than fit or purpose, thanks to leading paint manufacturer Crown Paints.Posted in Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Case Studies, Facades, Interiors, Paints, Paints, Coatings & Finishes, Posts, Restoration & Refurbishment, Retrofit & Renovation, Walls
Security specialist Mul-T-Lock has launched the new MTL™500 multi-patented mechanical platform, boasting next-level protection for both residential and commercial environments.Posted in Access Control & Door Entry Systems, Architectural Ironmongery, Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Health & Safety, Innovations & New Products, Security and Fire Protection