Howard Chapman, Buildingtalk Editor reviews the top 10 industry Tweets on @
Top 10 Tweets include: Willmott Dixon calls for CSCS shutdown; win a free E-bike to celebrate safer trucks, top 8 building investments, biggest ever Off-Site contract, UK Spaceport contract, and BIM deadline missed.
Follow the links below for more information and your opportunity to Retweet and add a comment too!
1) Three firms suspended after BBC Newsnight probe into rigged construction safety exams and Willmott Dixon calls for CSCS shutdown – more details & video via Twitter
2) Celebrate Cemex new cycle safety Econic trucks & win an E-bike worth £1,800 – Entries must RT original Tweet and Follow @Cemex_uk
3) List of top 8 Chinese companies investments in UK buildings including Lloyds of London – more details via Twitter.
5) UK building science centre BRE to help China to build sustainable cities – more details via Twitter.
6) Jon Snow opens UK’s most sustainable historic building in London’s West End – more details via Twitter.
7) UK’s biggest schools Off-Site project as Portakabin wins £44m contract – more details via Twitter.
8) Will Edinburgh hotel development by Hoskins Arch threaten World Heritage Site status? – more details via Twitter.
9) 84% of UK contractors are not ready for Gov’t contracts BIM deadline – more details via Twitter.
10) Latest update on Liverpool Anfield Stadium development – more details via Twitter.
Nationwide Windows & Doors has devoted time, clever product design and testing at levels never previously seen to launch its next generation GRP fire door range.Posted in Access Control & Door Entry Systems, Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Doors, Health & Safety, Innovations & New Products, Retrofit & Renovation, Security and Fire Protection, Windows
Data showing spiking humidity levels on construction sites are a growing concern for the sector, according to a new report from temporary power company, Aggreko.Posted in Articles, Building Industry News, Building Services, Facility Management & Building Services, Health & Safety, Heating Systems, Controls and Management, Information Technology, Posts, Research & Materials Testing, Site Preparation, Thermal Imaging and Monitors
Leading housing provider Stonewater is taking full advantage of the excellent thermal efficiency of Kingspan Kooltherm K108 Cavity Board at a new affordable housing development in Dorset.Posted in Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Services, Case Studies, Insulation, Restoration & Refurbishment, Retrofit & Renovation, Walls
Freefoam has strong ties with contractors, architects and specifiers, thanks to its ‘The Power of Many’ approach.Posted in Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Cladding, Posts, Restoration & Refurbishment, Retrofit & Renovation, Roofs, Walls