Howard Chapman, Buildingtalk Editor reviews the top 10 industry Tweets on @
Top 10 Tweets include: Willmott Dixon calls for CSCS shutdown; win a free E-bike to celebrate safer trucks, top 8 building investments, biggest ever Off-Site contract, UK Spaceport contract, and BIM deadline missed.
Follow the links below for more information and your opportunity to Retweet and add a comment too!
1) Three firms suspended after BBC Newsnight probe into rigged construction safety exams and Willmott Dixon calls for CSCS shutdown – more details & video via Twitter
2) Celebrate Cemex new cycle safety Econic trucks & win an E-bike worth £1,800 – Entries must RT original Tweet and Follow @Cemex_uk
3) List of top 8 Chinese companies investments in UK buildings including Lloyds of London – more details via Twitter.
5) UK building science centre BRE to help China to build sustainable cities – more details via Twitter.
6) Jon Snow opens UK’s most sustainable historic building in London’s West End – more details via Twitter.
7) UK’s biggest schools Off-Site project as Portakabin wins £44m contract – more details via Twitter.
8) Will Edinburgh hotel development by Hoskins Arch threaten World Heritage Site status? – more details via Twitter.
9) 84% of UK contractors are not ready for Gov’t contracts BIM deadline – more details via Twitter.
10) Latest update on Liverpool Anfield Stadium development – more details via Twitter.
Geberit has expanded its team with two new Technical Sales Managers – Piping, Tyrone Goddard and Mandy Webb.Posted in Articles, Bathrooms & Toilets, Bathrooms, Bedrooms & Washrooms, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Services, Interiors, Pipes, Pipes & Fittings, Plumbing, Recruitment
Residents at a luxury retirement village in Warwickshire are benefiting from significantly improved acoustic comfort, thanks to Hush Acoustics.Posted in Acoustics, Noise & Vibration Control, Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Services, Building Systems, Ceilings, Facility Management & Building Services, Floors, Retrofit & Renovation, Timber Buildings and Timber Products, Walls
Garador’s range of garage side doors offer the ideal solution for anyone wanting quick and easy personal entry into their garage.Posted in Access Control & Door Entry Systems, Architectural Ironmongery, Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Systems, Doors, Retrofit & Renovation, Security and Fire Protection, Steel and Structural Frames, Timber Buildings and Timber Products
Leading building chemicals specialist, Sika, has appointed Dean Bell to the role of Technical Engineer for Sealing and Bonding.Posted in Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Recruitment, Retrofit & Renovation, Walls