Howard Chapman, Buildingtalk Editor reviews the top 10 industry Tweets on @
Top 10 Tweets include: Willmott Dixon calls for CSCS shutdown; win a free E-bike to celebrate safer trucks, top 8 building investments, biggest ever Off-Site contract, UK Spaceport contract, and BIM deadline missed.
Follow the links below for more information and your opportunity to Retweet and add a comment too!
1) Three firms suspended after BBC Newsnight probe into rigged construction safety exams and Willmott Dixon calls for CSCS shutdown – more details & video via Twitter
2) Celebrate Cemex new cycle safety Econic trucks & win an E-bike worth £1,800 – Entries must RT original Tweet and Follow @Cemex_uk
3) List of top 8 Chinese companies investments in UK buildings including Lloyds of London – more details via Twitter.
5) UK building science centre BRE to help China to build sustainable cities – more details via Twitter.
6) Jon Snow opens UK’s most sustainable historic building in London’s West End – more details via Twitter.
7) UK’s biggest schools Off-Site project as Portakabin wins £44m contract – more details via Twitter.
8) Will Edinburgh hotel development by Hoskins Arch threaten World Heritage Site status? – more details via Twitter.
9) 84% of UK contractors are not ready for Gov’t contracts BIM deadline – more details via Twitter.
10) Latest update on Liverpool Anfield Stadium development – more details via Twitter.
Having used mechanical lock-and-key security in past projects, Becorp are aware of its drawbacks in both cost and management time. ASSA ABLOY explains more…Posted in Access Control & Door Entry Systems, Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Services, Case Studies, Facility Management & Building Services, Health & Safety, Information Technology, Innovations & New Products, Security and Fire Protection, Sustainability & Energy Efficiency
The unique windmill refurbishment in Suffolk, which is clad with CUPA PIZARRAS CUPA R17 natural slate, has been awarded Best Use of Slate for a Domestic Project at the RCI Pitched Roofing Awards 2021.Posted in Articles, Awards, Building Industry Events, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Systems, Case Studies, Cladding, Facades, Posts, Restoration & Refurbishment, Retrofit & Renovation, Roofs, Walls
It’s a triple crown for Steve Marshall, who has not only taken over as Managing Director of Strand Hardware, but also its two sister companies – Strand Technologies and AliMet Fabrications.Posted in Architectural Ironmongery, Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Doors, Posts, Recruitment, Windows
UZIN UTZ has been defining the market for 111 years, as a sustainable family business, operating globally as a full-range supplier of flooring systems and a driver of innovation in the industry.Posted in Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Floors, Innovations & New Products, Interior Design & Construction, Interiors, Restoration & Refurbishment, Retrofit & Renovation