Howard Chapman, Buildingtalk Editor reviews the top 10 industry Tweets on @
Top 10 Tweets include: Willmott Dixon calls for CSCS shutdown; win a free E-bike to celebrate safer trucks, top 8 building investments, biggest ever Off-Site contract, UK Spaceport contract, and BIM deadline missed.
Follow the links below for more information and your opportunity to Retweet and add a comment too!
1) Three firms suspended after BBC Newsnight probe into rigged construction safety exams and Willmott Dixon calls for CSCS shutdown – more details & video via Twitter
2) Celebrate Cemex new cycle safety Econic trucks & win an E-bike worth £1,800 – Entries must RT original Tweet and Follow @Cemex_uk
3) List of top 8 Chinese companies investments in UK buildings including Lloyds of London – more details via Twitter.
5) UK building science centre BRE to help China to build sustainable cities – more details via Twitter.
6) Jon Snow opens UK’s most sustainable historic building in London’s West End – more details via Twitter.
7) UK’s biggest schools Off-Site project as Portakabin wins £44m contract – more details via Twitter.
8) Will Edinburgh hotel development by Hoskins Arch threaten World Heritage Site status? – more details via Twitter.
9) 84% of UK contractors are not ready for Gov’t contracts BIM deadline – more details via Twitter.
10) Latest update on Liverpool Anfield Stadium development – more details via Twitter.
One of Scotland’s most vibrant builder’s merchants, Neilson’s Joinery Superstore, in Glasgow, is celebrating its third birthday by becoming a Kestrel stockist.Posted in Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Cladding, Drainage, Guttering, Soffits & Fascias, Fascias, Restoration & Refurbishment, Retrofit & Renovation, Walls
The success of the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee weekend provides us with a powerful insight into how much the public enjoy outdoor events. Pop Up Power Supplies has more…Posted in Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Services, Case Studies, Civil Engineering, Facility Management & Building Services, Garden, Hard Landscaping & Walkways, Health & Safety, Heating Systems, Controls and Management, Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning - HVAC, Landscaping, Lighting, Restoration & Refurbishment, Retrofit & Renovation
ASSA ABLOY Door Group is spotlighting its Project Engineering team, which boasts a wealth of expertise in offering premium opening solutions.Posted in Access Control & Door Entry Systems, Architectural Ironmongery, Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Services, Doors, Facility Management & Building Services, Health & Safety, Posts, Recruitment, Security and Fire Protection
Jack Aluminium’s JD47 system has once again showed its incredible versatility, being used for a bonded double door set at the headquarters of one of the world’s biggest pharmaceutical companies.Posted in Access Control & Door Entry Systems, Aluminium Products, Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Systems, Canopies, Entrances & Column Casings, Case Studies, Doors, Glass, Glazing, Restoration & Refurbishment, Retrofit & Renovation, Security and Fire Protection