The new tones of DuPont Corian made with DeepColour Technology are:
– Deep Bedrock – Featuring flecks of golden tan, black and ivory, Bedrock produces a grounded tone which can appear bright and creative when coordinated with more lighter, primary colours.
– Deep Mink – The mix of brown and green incorporates understated flecks which aren’t immediately visible to the eye, making it an alluring and mystical colour for stylish interiors.
– Deep Sable – Blending together a mix of brown and olive colours to produce a warm and comfortable environment, Sable creates a Scandinavian looking, forest hut shade for a fresh interior.
– Deep Caviar – A rich, grand shade with subtle flecks that gleam when caught in the light, this hue appears smooth but fashionable.
– Deep Espresso – Solid, luscious and rich, this deep brown colour combines the depth of black with the added warmth of brown to add an element of sophistication in to any room.
– Deep Storm – Innovative, experimental and busy, a blend of colours work together to create a dark background full of creative flecks to prevent the base from becoming too visually heavy.
DeepColour Technology is a manufacturing solution enabling the design and production of dark solid surfaces with deeper, more intense and durable colour with improved wear performance and easier thermoforming, seaming and finishing.
The six new brown colours, created as part of the ‘Endless Evolution’ initiative, will become commercially available in Europe, Middle East and Africa from 15th September 2014.
10 Quarry Court,
Freefoam has strong ties with contractors, architects and specifiers, thanks to its ‘The Power of Many’ approach.Posted in Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Cladding, Posts, Restoration & Refurbishment, Retrofit & Renovation, Roofs, Walls
Britain’s builders’ merchants sales to builders and contractors bounced back strongly in the three months May to July, as reported in July’s BMBI report.Posted in Articles, Building Associations & Institutes, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Systems, Landscaping, news, Posts, Research & Materials Testing, Timber Buildings and Timber Products
Local authorities and housing associations can now access free guidance on self-closing devices for fire doors, as the GAI has launched a new door closer safety checklist.Posted in Access Control & Door Entry Systems, Architectural Ironmongery, Articles, Building Associations & Institutes, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Doors, Health & Safety, Innovations & New Products, Publications, Security and Fire Protection
A dynamic South Coast start-up, Energy Carbon, has won the exclusive contract to distribute cutting-edge German heating technology to the UK.Posted in Articles, Building Industry News, Building Services, Heating Systems, Controls and Management, Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning - HVAC, Innovations & New Products, Sustainability & Energy Efficiency