The new tones of DuPont Corian made with DeepColour Technology are:
– Deep Bedrock – Featuring flecks of golden tan, black and ivory, Bedrock produces a grounded tone which can appear bright and creative when coordinated with more lighter, primary colours.
– Deep Mink – The mix of brown and green incorporates understated flecks which aren’t immediately visible to the eye, making it an alluring and mystical colour for stylish interiors.
– Deep Sable – Blending together a mix of brown and olive colours to produce a warm and comfortable environment, Sable creates a Scandinavian looking, forest hut shade for a fresh interior.
– Deep Caviar – A rich, grand shade with subtle flecks that gleam when caught in the light, this hue appears smooth but fashionable.
– Deep Espresso – Solid, luscious and rich, this deep brown colour combines the depth of black with the added warmth of brown to add an element of sophistication in to any room.
– Deep Storm – Innovative, experimental and busy, a blend of colours work together to create a dark background full of creative flecks to prevent the base from becoming too visually heavy.
DeepColour Technology is a manufacturing solution enabling the design and production of dark solid surfaces with deeper, more intense and durable colour with improved wear performance and easier thermoforming, seaming and finishing.
The six new brown colours, created as part of the ‘Endless Evolution’ initiative, will become commercially available in Europe, Middle East and Africa from 15th September 2014.
10 Quarry Court,
HMG Paints, the UK’s Largest Independent Paint Manufacturer, have attained Made in Britain accreditation.Posted in Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Regulations & Accreditations, Interiors, Paints, Paints, Coatings & Finishes
Senior Architectural Systems has provided a high-performance fenestration package for a stunning new residential development in Nottingham.Posted in Aluminium Products, Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Systems, Case Studies, Curtain Walling, Doors, Glazing, Restoration & Refurbishment, Retrofit & Renovation, Walls, Windows
A new report — from IFSEC Global, ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions and analysts Omdia — reveals fresh market data generated by a survey conducted at the end of 2020.Posted in Access Control & Door Entry Systems, Articles, Building Industry News, Health & Safety, Information Technology, Innovations & New Products, Publications, Research & Materials Testing, Security and Fire Protection
Lake Huron House, on the banks of one of North America’s five Great Lakes; features glass products from the Pilkington product portfolio.Posted in Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Systems, Case Studies, Glass, Glass Projects, Glazing, Restoration & Refurbishment, Retrofit & Renovation, Walls, Windows