Newton Waterproofing, the UK’s leading independent designers and suppliers of guaranteed waterproofing systems, has opened a new distribution centre in Leeds, giving customers in the north of the UK quicker and easier access to the company’s extensive range of waterproofing products, technical services and delivery options.
Opening its doors this month, the Newton Northern Distribution Centre will supply customers with the company’s complete range of structural waterproofing and damp proofing products.
– Internal and external ‘Type A’ waterproofing products, such as pre- and post-applied gas and waterproofing membranes, liquid-applied membranes, tanking slurries and renders.
– Integral ‘Type B’ waterproofing products, including injection hose waterbars and injection resins, hydrophilic waterbars, and systems for sealing tie-bolt holes and service entries.
– Internal ‘Type C’ cavity drain waterproofing, such as BBA approved cavity drain membranes, meshed membranes, drainage channels, insulation, and packaged pumping systems.
– Advanced pump options, including systems for ground water, clean water, wastewater and sewage, control panel and alarm options, and inverters and batteries for backup power.
– Damp proofing solutions, such as internal wall membranes, epoxy floor DPMs and coatings, damp proof courses and DPC ancillaries, and damp/gas proofing sheet membranes.
Furthermore, customers will also be able to access a wide range of specialist construction supplies from Newton distribution partners including Ardex, Rawlplug, Tarmac and Weber, amongst others.
Newton Waterproofing Managing Director, Warren Muschialli, comments: “We are incredibly proud of our new Newton Northern Distribution Centre, which will not only provide customers in the area with our wide range of products, but will also offer speedy in-person service, as well as next-day and same-day deliveries.
“Customers will be served by our experienced and knowledgeable staff and will also benefit from our in-house and on-site technical services, as well as our advanced vehicle and delivery tracking.
“At Newton, we have a commitment to delivering the best products and services to our customers and keeping them up to date with waterproofing best practice.
“Our new distribution centre is an invaluable addition to our existing head office in Tonbridge, allowing us to extend our services to those in the north of the country, and enabling us to better encompass the whole of the UK.”
For more information about the Newton Northern Distribution Centre, call 0113 521 6777 or email [email protected].
Newton Waterproofing Systems,
17-20 Sovereign Way,
Phone: 01732 360 095
Fax: 01732 359 033
E-mail: [email protected]
ROCKWOOL has been accredited with the British Board of Agrément (BBA) Agrément Certificate for its NyRock® Rainscreen 032 product.Posted in Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Regulations & Accreditations, Innovations & New Products, Insulation, Retrofit & Renovation, Sustainability & Energy Efficiency
As the UK’s implementation of sustainable and efficient district heating technology continues to lag behind other European nations, a new whitepaper from REHAU is providing technical advice.Posted in Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Services, Facility Management & Building Services, Heating Systems, Controls and Management, Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning - HVAC, Innovations & New Products, Pipes, Pipes & Fittings, Plumbing, Publications, Sustainability & Energy Efficiency
The award-winning Chapter House is a later living community of 38 homes for people over 60. Vandersanden worked closely with Procter & Matthews Architects throughout the development.Posted in Articles, Bricks & Blocks, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Systems, Case Studies, Facades, Restoration & Refurbishment, Retrofit & Renovation, Walls
Gilberts has risen to the challenge of delivering indoor air quality to a constantly evolving brief for a high profile, luxury hotel.Posted in Air Conditioning, Articles, Building Industry News, Building Products & Structures, Building Services, Case Studies, Facility Management & Building Services, Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning - HVAC, Restoration & Refurbishment, Retrofit & Renovation