09 November 2023

Hush: How do I soundproof a party wall created when splitting one house into two?

Not all conversion projects that sub-divide a house or other building into two or more domestic dwellings will involve creating upper and lower floor self-contained flats. Another approach is to divide vertically, so, for example, a large detached house becomes two semi-detached houses. Hush Acoustics has more…